Chapter 1.

"Hey! Wake up would you! Misaki-Chan! Get your skinny ass out that bed, it's time to go!"

      "Eugh... will you be quiet! It's Saturday morning! I'm trying to sleep..."

My stupid roommate... I call him Yato-Sama. His real name isn't Yato, I just call him that. It's the same as him calling me Misaki-Chan, everyone else just calls me Misaki, but we find it fun to use honorifics.
      It's the same way with his sister; as he calls her Valks-Bozu.
Though he has never actually told me her real name, so I've just learned to call her Valkyrie.

'Bozu' is supposed to be a much less cute form of 'Chan' like calling someone 'squirt' but they find 'squirt' to be a cute term. Each to their own, I guess.

      "Come on, Misaki! Please?! It's already half eleven! We're gonna be late! Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry uuuup!!"

      "We don't have to be there until three in the afternoon! It takes half an hour to get there! We are not going to be late, will you please calm down?? Besides, it's ME that got the letter, why are you so excited??"

      I guess I should probably describe Yato-Sama and myself a little bit for you.

      Well Yato is quite tall, at five foot nine, and he keeps using that against me.
      He has a lean build, with strong legs and tanned arms. He is proud of the crisp white tan line on his ring finger from the ring he wears and hasn't taken off for as long as either of us can remember. He's only 19 and hasn't said anything about being engaged, but when I ask about the ring, he just brushes off my question, so I gave up asking.
      His hair is quite long and untamed, and his fringe will cover his left eye if he stops playing with it, though that rarely happens as he is always flicking and running his hands through his hair.
      It is very fair blond colour naturally, though he keeps dying it a light pink colour, but doesn't seem to appreciate me calling him a 'gay lion' for doing so.
      I can't imagine why...

      His eyes are a dirty form of blue, and seem to deepen to a murky purple shade when he is deep in thought. He wears large red rimmed glasses and blue arms all the time unless he is reading. He never used to wear them much but has recently worn them permanently.
      He spends most of his spare time hunched over a book, glasses either on his head or lazily thrown next to him somewhere, staring blankly at the pages with that deep purple eyes look...
      I often wonder what it is he is thinking about when like that, but I have learned not to ask as he will simply slam the book shut, smile from ear, jump up from his seat, and shout 'Nothing! Let's go out and do something Misaki-Chan!'

       As for myself, I'm quite a bit shorter than Yato-Sama, at just five foot five. In my defence I am only 16 so it is only to be expected that I am shorter than him, Though as his sister keeps bringing up, I'm 'quite well endowed' with breasts slightly large in comparison for my age and height. Though the fact that it's his sister that mentions this and Yato doesn't even seem to notice doesn't help his fight against being called a 'gay lion'.
      My skin isn't as tanned as Yato's, but that's likely due to him being out horse riding and working in the sun most every day, where as I spend most of my time in the house recording videos for my YouTube channel.
      My eyes are a creamy green colour most of the time, but when I get tired people have commented saying they look 'dirty' and 'dark' as if, as my alertness dwindles, so does the light behind my eyes, or so Valkyrie tells me.
      I also have to wear glasses and mine are quite large rimmed too, though mine have black plastic frames and arms, and I've been wearing them permanently for years.

      When I moved in with Yato, my hair was a dyed pitch black, although I have long but stripped that out to go back to my natural mousy brown.
      Since then I have dyed it blue, and most recently bleached it blonde. I did once 'borrow' Yato's pink hair dye and colour my hair the same pink he had his, but that has faded and I'm now staying with blonde, despite my roots just starting to show.