Leaving Home...

Please note this was started before book 7!

Right after the dragonets find Winter out in the rain. (End of book 6)

" Winter, what should we do!" Kinkajou cried turning a pale green.

" I say we go to the Sky Kingdom." Winter said courageously, " To save Hailstorm."

" That's DAYS away!" Moon cried out.

" But it's for Hailstorm." Qibli said affectionately.

" But, I need to save Darkstalker!" Moon cried rain splattering on her face, " He needs me to."

Winter's POV:

Qibli needs to back off of Moon! I will be the ONLY one who will be her dragon.

Winter walked over to Moon and wrapped his wing around her.

" Moon, we will save Darkstalker, I promise." Winter said with confidence in his voice.

" Winter!" Kinkajou cried turning yellowish orange, " Where do we go?!"

" North, we sleep at the desert, it's about 9 hours in flight away." Winter said officially.

" I, just, the Skywings are a new voice, it will hurt." Moon whispered nuzzling into Winters body.

Qibli's POV:

Whoa Whoa WHOA! Moon is MY girl! She should be nuzzling ME! *Growls* Winter should love KINKAJOU NOT MOON!

" Don't worry Moon, I will make sure they don't hurt." Qibli said boldly.

" Should we leave now?" Turtle asked pushingly.

The 5 dragonets soared off to the desert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 9 hours later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" HOME!" Qibli cried out.

" My wings ache, is this where we are camping Kinkajou said weakly.

" Yes, it is HAWT here!" Turtle cried hoarsely.

The dragonets landed silently and drifted off.

Moon's Dream:

A Skywing stalked up to Moon.

" I am Redtail, and I love one of your friends, the one who is closest to you, the one who is your love, the one you want to be YOUR dragonet, he is mine.

Moon woke up sweating, in the Skywing palace.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Qibli yelled banging the door.

" Hello, I am Redtail." a big, bold, muscular Skywing said.