Crashing Down

Moon's P.O.V.

Hot tears pored out of my eyes as I sat on the sand outside of the Skywing kingdom. There were rocks, sand, a bunch of weird kinds of land around here to lay. Kinkajou had her wing wrapped around me, she was a pale shade of green with dark blue speckles dancing within the green. She was crying for me. Soft tears of sadness and anger seeped through the both of our eyes. Winter sat down beside me, his cold presence snapping me up.

" I'm sorry about what happened." he said rather briefly.

" Thanks Winter." I said, nudging him with my wing.

Winter smiled, his bright teeth shining. Winter seemed different for some bizarre reason. Winter stood up and sat next to Kinkajou, very much to her surprise. Kinkajou clawed away a tear and had hot pink creep up her scales.

" Don't do that." she scolded her scales, immediately turning a dark green.

Winter smiled warmly and wrapped a wing around Kinkajou. Kinkajou nestled into Winter's cold, but yet warm body. Kinkajou grabbed Moon into the hug/cuddle thing. Moon smiled warmly as they all sat in the sinking sun. Turtle came over and laid next to Moon. Moon smiled, a real smile through her tears. Turtle wrapped his wing around them all and softly lit his scales to create a soft blueish light around them all. The dragonets fell asleep to Turtle's soft, blue glow.

Qibli's P.O.V.

I glowered at Redtail after her act of ' love ' towards me.

" What?" I managed to choke out to her. Redtail just sat, her eyes blue eyes burning into my soul.

" What do you mean, ' what '?" she said, nonchalant.

" You, you, kissed me when I'm... I'm..."I  started to stutter.

" Your,  in love with someone else?" Redtail whimpered.

I sat in silence, that being my answer. Redtail's eyes narrowed to slits as she glared into my eyes. I rose to my full self, making myself taller than her. Redtail turned away and stormed back towards her palace.

" Enjoy sleeping out here." she yelled.

" I will." I muttered.

Moon's P.O.V.

I sat, still awake in the night. I was nestled into everyone but who I hated, yet wanted the most. I heard the soft padding of talons on sand. I heard Skyfire, so I knew who it was.

" Qibli." I thought I myself.

I turned to face him. Her winced as my whipping motion toward him. His soft black eyes looked at me with true regret. I softened, just a little. I slid out from the pile of dragonets and approached him. Qibli looked nervous but pulled himself up as he got more confident. We sat in silence for a while, the both of us stealing looks at each other. Finally I heard Qibli suck in a breath of air to speak.

" Moon, I'm sorry." Qibli signed.

I turned around and took a few steps towards him. Qibli looked up from the ground. He quickly wrapped me into a kiss. I melted, him doing everything I wanted him to do. He pushed harder into the kiss, driving me madder. It wasn't a impulsive move, it was a passionate and loving kiss. He pulled away, only to see my jade eyes filled with tears. He looked happy and tired all at once. I eased him to the ground and curled into his warm body. We fell asleep under the stars, together.

A/N: Phew. I have not updated in sooooo long. I will try and update more often for you guys! Thanks for so many views on this book! You guys are amazing! If you have time, tag me and answer the following questions...
1) Moonbli or Winterwatcher?
2) Sunflight or Starspeaker?
3) Yes or No?
4) Do you love Greenday?
(If you say no to 4, you are dead to me XD)
Have fun childrens and enjoy your summer!
- Dusty