ch. 5

Erens P.O.V:

I told Mikasa to get some sleep and she nodded and then i left for her to get some sleep. As I walked into the mess hall, Connie,Jean,Sasha,Krista,Ymir, and Armin came running up to me and started to ask is Mikasa was ok and when she will recover...

Normal P.O.V:

"GUYS, CALM DOWN MIKASA IS OK NO NEED TO WORRIE!" Eren shouted at them shutting them up. "Ok, phew" they all said at the same time. "Eren, wh-what if Mikasa doesnt fully heal... and cant fight...." Sasha said scared. Erens eyes go wide. "I-i havent thought of that...." Eren said shocked. "SASH DONT BE RIDICULOUS WERE TALKING ABOUT MIKASA ACKERMAN SHE WILL HEAL!" Jean stated. "B-but what if she doesnt?!" Sash said trying not to cry. "Look, Sasha... Mikasa is strong... she will heal in NO time... stay positive" Armin said making a point. "But.. if she.. i would.. " Eren said mumbling to him self trying not tom cry. "E-Eren,ar-are you ok?" Armin said worried. Eren looked up at Armin and said. "Yah...". "Shes going to be ok... " Armin stated. Eren nodded and leff to his room.

--NEXT MORNING--

ERENS POV:

I got up and went to check up on Mikasa to find her not there, I gasp and ran to the kitchen to find her... leaning on a wall like nothing happened. "M-Mikasa why are you up" i question. She didnt respond. "Mikasa...?" I said. All she said was "what...?" "Why are you up your legs, there supposed to be broken..." i said pointing out the obiouse. Mikasa got up from leaning on the wall and said "they feel healed to me" she said emtionless. "EREN MIKASA US GONE"!!!! Armin stated, until he saw Mikasa up and standing.... "Mikasa...your.....your healed!?" Armin said confused. Mikasa nodded and walked out. "I-i... What JUST happend?" Armin said confused. "I-i dont know" i slowly said. "YO ARMIN, AND EREN MIKASA IS UP AND WALKING!" Connie said as he bursted through the door. "Yeah, we know..." they said at the same time.

Mikasa POV:

Wow, every one is SO surpised im walking... Sasha cried on me saying dont scare me, connie yelled Holy Sheit, Jean speechless, levi tried to comand me to lay back down, and hanji said WTF, how are you healed?!. im just walking... but Tbh, i dont know how i heal THAT fast... but i did have a strange dream that Eren came in and drew some blood from his arm and injected it into me... crazy... "MIKASA!" Eren said behind me. I turn around to him hugging me, then Armin started to hug me..."uhh, why are you hugging me?" I questioned, but dont get me wrong, i liked when Eren hugged me... but they disnt respond... just then every one cane and started to hug me.. wtf why is-- ..OMG LEVI Too..." why are yall huggin me" i said still getting hugged. "Your a fast healer, Mikasa we though you needed a hug just cause...." some of them stated... well, then i should hug back so i hugged the first person infront of me which was... Eren 0////0 ^///^ .

To Be Continued...

....soorrryyy if there is any mistakes.....