ch. 4

*with every one*.(they all meet up)

"...what happen to her Yeager". Levi said lifting up an eyebrow... "her legs were crushed...." Eren felt dissappointed in him self. "For eyes, make sure Mikasa get a full recover,...she on of our highly trained codets." Levi orderd. Hanji nodded and took Mikasa from Eren and walked to her lab.

Erens P.O.V:

Ugh, damn my self for not protecting Mikasa.... DA#$%t DA#*$T, *slams fist on wall* "E-eren.. you alright there?" Armin said worriedly. " yeah!". But im not alright... da#$%t if i was just there with her I WOULDNT BE IN THIS SITCHUATION.. "oh, ok if you need me ill be in the mess hall" Armin walked away. I juat sighed and walked to the couch and sat down. This is all my fault... "Yeager, Mikasa want you too come and vist her..." Levi said coldly. She want to see me... i-i ..."ok" i walked to the room Mikasa was staying in... "Mikasa Sit down you shouldbt be up..." the voic sounded like hanji. "I need to see him, i need to see Eren i need to know if hes alright..." that voice that sweet voice...Mikasa. i walked in making Hanji and Mikasa head turn twoards me. "Eren... are you hurt...!" Mikasa said practicly waddling over to Eren.. "i-i im fine but you shouldnt be up...." i told her. But in stead Mikasa grabbed me into a hug... and ofcorse i hugged back.....but i tricked her, picked her up making her gasp and i then placed her on her bed.. "get some rest".... i said. Mikasa the nodded.

To Be Continued...

...sorry if there were any mistakes....