ch. 2

Erens P.O.V:

Odd, it sounded like Mikasa said she liked something....hmmm, i wonder what she liked... "so Mikasa anything new?". I asked. All Mikasa did was shake her head no.

-awkward silence-

Come on Eren, think of a question.... its really awkward right now...for some reason..hmm what to say think...think..oh i got it "nice weather were haveing aye?!" Mikasa just looked at me.... Eren, you just screwed up MAJORLY "damn" i mumbled. Mikasa just looked at me. "Whats wrong" she said. "N-nothing ". I stated...

Normal P.O.V:

-Door bust open to levi- "Some how titans Breached wall Rose,so suit up PIGS and kill the titans!" Levi stated,coldly. Mikasa and Eren nodded and ran to there rooms to suit up.

*5 minuted later*

"Mikasa, Sasha, armin, Ymir and Eren go that way, while Jean,Hanji, connie, Krista, and me head that way' levie said pointing the other way, while the othera nodded.

Mikasa Squade:

Mikasa and the others used ther 3DMG to zip threw the town to the Titans. "Mikasa, there they are!" Sasha stated. Mikasa nodded and started to zip faster slottering 5 titans, with a whirle (its a move that levi uses idk what is called) "whoa... shes fast" Armin, and Sasha said. As Mikasa was killing titans with her team one swooped and snached Mikasa. "AHHHHHHHHH" Mikasa yelled trying to cut her self free as the titan grip harden. "MIKASA!!" The Team (Sasha, Armin,Ymir,and Eren) shouted. Just as Mikasa was about to be divoured by and abnormal Titan, Eren cut the nape of the titan, the titan dropped Mikasa the Eren swopped in and caught Mikasa.

Mikasa P.O.V:

As i was falling ,i was too paralized at what just happend to use my 3DMG to zip to a roof, i was getting ready to feel the impact of the ground until i felt someones arm around me, i looked up and blushed, Eren... he saved me... "Dont worry Mikasa, i got you...".."and im never letting go" he mumbled.

Sorry its short... stay tuned to see what happen in levi's squade...