ch. 6

ERENS P.O.V:

we hugged her and she decided to hug back and I was infront of her...i got bugged but Mikasa... "ok, enough hugs i feel crowded" Mikasa Stated. But i TOTALY ignored her while every one except me stopped hugging her and backed a few feeet up. I was the only on hugging her, i looked up and saw her eyes, her silver (silver eyes right X3) they were beautiful... but then some one yanked me off... "The h311 Eren, she said she was getting crowded!" Jean said ferious....jean ugh..."Shut UP Jean.." I said giving him a death glare. "OH, YOU WANNA GO" Jean shouted putting his fist up. "BRING IT ON!!" I swung at him, while hes swung at me. "YOU HIT LIKE A LITTLE BABY!!" Jean shouted hitting Eren in the face leaving a red mark. "WELL AT LEST I DO T ACT LIKE ONE HORSE FACE!!". I said doing the famous 'Annie arm grab ankle kick push down' move. Jean feel flate on the floor. "had ENOUGH YET HORSE!" I stated but Jean grabed my leg making me go face down on the floor.

Mikasa P.O.V:

I'v had ENOUGH of there fight so im going to split it up. EreN and Jean were charging twoard each other and was about to deatroy each other but i stood in there way and yelled "ENOUGH!" Every one was staring.and Jean and Eren stoped in there tracks. "IM SICK OF YOU TWO FIGHT OVER ME, IM ONLY HAM!!" I got cut off but Jean "A sexy badass human!" I glared at him, and walked off pissed. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT JEAN!" I heard Eren say as i left.

...To Be Contiued