Father help!

Splinters daughter is the one dancing.

~~~~

Leonardo's Daughter

~~~~

Leo was meditating with your grandfather when you came running to them. "Daddy! I'm bored!" You say and plop down in front of your father. Leo chuckles softly and opens his eyes. He looks at you.

Splinter smiles and opens his eyes to. "Go and help her not be bored my son"

He nods and stands up. "Yes father. Come on (Y/N) lets go for a walk" you nod and smile. You stand up and grab my hand. Leo smiles and runs out of the lair with you by his side.

You smile then you see your father looking around with a straight face.

"Daddy, are you ok?" You ask with worry.

"Yes. Just keeping an eye out to keep you save princess" he says and kisses the top of your head in a fatherly way. You smile and hug him. Then shredder and Karai appear. You hug your father in fear. Leo protects you and grabs his Katanas.

Karai then grabs you away from your beloved father. "DADDY!" You shout and struggle in Karai's grip.

Leo's eyes widen. "(Y/N)!" He shouts and attacks shredder. If he defeated Shredded he could easily take on Karai and rescue you. But the next thing he knows he gets knocked out.

*To be continued*

~~~~

Raph's daughter.

~~~~

Your father was in the dojo training with your uncle leo when you run to them. They stop training and look at you. You hug Raph and say. "Dad. I'm bored. Can we go for a walk?"

"Sure my little ninja" he says and hugs you back. He puts his Sai's away and walks you to the surface just when Krang droids appear and pull you away from your dad.

"DAD!" You scream trying to stay as brave as your father.

"(Y/N)! I'll save you don't worry!" Raph growls and grabs his sai's. He attacks the krang. "LEAVE MY BABY GIRL ALONE!!!" He growls but then he gets shot with a stun gun and he falls to the ground.

*To be continued*

~~~~

Donnie's daughter.

~~~~

You and your father are in his lab. He was teaching you all about your favorite thing. Science stuff and robotics. You always wanted to be just like your father. But the next thing you know is some PD thugs appear and two of them pull you away from your father. "DADDY!" You scream and tears fell down your cheeks. You were always a sensitive little girl. And you hated being away from your father like this.

"My little scientist! I'll save you!" Your daddy shouts as he grabs his bostaff. He attacks 10 PD while the two still hold you but then he gets knocked out.

*To be continued*

~~~~

Mikey's daughter

~~~~

You and your daddy are playing video games. He let you win one game but then he started to beat you. He was the master at pranking and video games. You looked up at him at that. Plus in your eyes he was the best ninja.

Next thing you and your father knew was Kraang droids surrounded you and Mikey. Mikey holds you close and grabs his Numchucks. You scream when one of the Kraang droids grab you.

"(Y/N)!" Your daddy shouts as he attack the Kraang. But then he gets shot with something and he passes out.

*To be continued*

~~~~

Splinter's daughter

~~~~

You and your father were in his room meditating when you hear heavy metal boots hitting the floor. Your father and You quickly stand. You grab a sword while your father grabs his. Shredder quickly stabs you in the leg. You scream in pain then tiger claw appears and grabs you. "FATHER!!" You shout as you struggle.

"Leave my daughter alone!!!" Splinter growls and attacks Shredder with rage and after 10 minutes he gets knocked out. The last thing he hears was you screaming. "FATHER NO!!" You were crying and screaming at the same time.

*To be continued*

~~~~

Shredder's daughter.

~~~~

You are in the thrown room with your father when splinter appears. He's been trying to kill Shredder for what he did to tang shen and his first born daughter. He attacks your father while leo grabs you. He sees you and growls. "Leave my daughter alone!" He then gets knocked out and you stare at your father in horror.

*To be continued*

AN~ sorry the shredder one is kinda short