Time for revenge

Leo

The next day you get up and eat breakfast then you grab your dads Katanas since shredder had taken your weapons. Your grandfather then walks to you. "Are you ready (Y/N)" he asks

"Yes grandfather lets go take shredder down" you say angrily.

Splinter nods and grabs his sword. You run alongside him to shredders lair.

"I came out last night and found us a way in" you whisper to your grandfather.

"Then let's go in" he whispers back and follows you to the secret entrance. You lead him inside and sneak to the thrown room. You and your grandfather hide behind the thrown just as Shredder walks in. You held your breath and put a hand on the hilt of your dads katana's. Splinter puts a hand on the hilt of his sword and waits for the perfect timing. Splinter then motions with his hand for you to move out. You nod and grab your Katanas. You jump out and points your Katanas at shredder. Your grandfather follows you. He puts his sword against shredders neck as you point one of your Katanas in between shredders eyes. "Shredder you hurt my father now I kill you!" You growl just as tiger claw and dog pound electrocute you and your grandfather. You both fall to the ground.

Will you escape shredder with your grandfather by your side or will one of you or both of you die?

💥Raph💥

You grab your father's Sais and you look at your grandpa. "Can we go kill the kranng now?" You ask.

"Yes we can, come on Leonardo" MS (Master splinter) says. He grabs his sword and Leo grabs his Katanas. "Let's go"

You, your uncle and your grandpa run out of the lair.

You all then sneak into the kranng base. You smirk as you know where your going. You sneak into the main room. Your uncle Leo and MS following you. You then attack the kranng leader with MS by your side. Leo makes sure no other kranng come near you then the kranng leader electrified you all. He then throws everyone in a cell.

Will your dad wake up, will you guys get rescued and will someone die?

🐢Donnie🐢

You look at MS. "Grandfather can will kill the PD once and for all." You say.

"Yes my grandchild" MS says grabbing his sword. You grab your dads bo-staff.

"Let's do this" you say as you and run out of the lair with MS following you.

Once you get to there hide out you attack two PD soldiers knock you and MS out before throwing you both into a cell in the basement.

Will you both get rescued, will someone die or will you get free by yourself with MS by your side?

🌟Mikey🌟

You look at your uncle Leo. "Ready scientist?" He asks you.

"Yes uncle" you say grabbing your dads nunchucks. He runs with you to the kranngs lair. Before you could do anything you got knocked out the last thing you remember was hearing Leo scream your name before he got knocked out as well. Then you both got thrown into a cell.

Will you guys make it out alive or will someone die?

🐀Splinter🐀

You look at your dad. "I'll get revenge for you father" you say before kissing your dads forehead and sneaking out of the lair. You then run to shredders lair. You break into shredders lair and glare at shredder. "YOU HURT MY FATHER YOU DIE!!" You growl and attack shredder. He quickly knocks you out and throw you in a cell.

Will you die or will you make it out alive? If someone comes to save you will they die?

🌊Shredder🌊

You and your sister Karai run to the hamato Lair. You both break in and attack the hamatos but you both get knocked out and chained in a secret room.

Will you both make it out alive or will one of you die or will you both escape by yourselves?

AN~ Sorry some of them are kinda short. I ran out of ideas for this chapter.