Chapter 3.

One week later

Today is my birthday and I'm beyond excited. I can't wait to hit club Royals, one of the hottest clubs in Atlanta. Im wearing my nude heels Vivian got me for my birthday and my icy dress that Lashay picked out at the mall. My mama ironed my hair out and did my makeup. I know I look damn good and can't wait to party and get drunk. I got approved in the condo that I begged my parents for, it's expensive as fuck but it's exactly what I wanted. I will be moving out tomorrow, my dad, Troy and the rest of my dad friends already moved my furniture in for me so now I just have to get my wardrobe and all my extra stuff.

Walking into my party all eyes were on me and that's exactly what I wanted, some of the people here I didn't even know. A lot of people told me happy birthday so a lot of people I didn't know knew me. Thro sum mo was blasting through the speakers and the dj was getting all the females hype and dancing. I went over and gave my daddy a big hug and told him thank you. I couldn't of asked for better parents. Dancing my way through the crowd I spotted Troy but he didn't notice that I noticed him. I went up to VIP where my friends Vivian and Lashay were with a few other people. We got about 3 bottles and the club was poppin and had helly people. I seen Troy the whole night dancing around with a lot of females, I can admit I got a little jealous but that's not my place since we're both single. I acted like I didn't notice him.
Dancing in VIP with my friends and a few others, I felt energy behind me but I brushed it off until I heard his voice and caught butterflies. Troy whispered in my ear "Happy birthday Beautiful" as he hugged my waist from behind, I turned my head and blushed. He had a rose and a happy birthday card.
"Thanks a lot, you didn't have to, and you were suppose to put the gifts in the back."
"I know I wanted to give you mines personally so you can know exactly who it's from." he said with a smirk.
"Thanks a lot, I'm going to take these to the back so stay put." I said as I winked and walked off. He shook his head, I felt his eyes on my body as I walked away.
I left out of the back room of the club and as soon as I was walking to VIP I heard my dad voice in the speakers. All I could think of was 'please don't embarrass me'
"I just wanna thank everybody for comin out today for my daughter Miracle birthday, she is officially a grown lady now cause she's 21 and now on her own. He giggled. But she's still my little girl so watch out!" He said as he started laughing and invited me up on the stage. I went up and thanked everybody for everything. And once I was done the dj started blasting 'it's ya birthday' by 2chainz and I danced my way back to VIP. My mom left the club early, ugh she's such an old lady and not a club person, that's why I'm always with my dad cause we're just alike, love partying and gettin fucked up, unlike Miranda.
Sittin in VIP with my friends, Troy and a few others and me started downing a lot of shots. I drunk so much, I almost forgot what was going on. I stopped drinking so I could have control of myself. I got up and started dancing to Rich homie quan song FLEX. I was feeling myself a lot and I felt good as fuck. Honestly, nobody couldn't tell me nothing, I felt like I was the baddest in the club and I know I looked good. When the song went off I sat down with my friends and laughed. I glanced over at Troy who seem to have his eyes glued on me. I don't know what is was about Troy but he looked good as fuck sitting across from me in VIP, I just wanted to bite him. I got up and asked him could he help me take the gifts that was in the back room of the club to my car and he said yes. We walked in the back room of the club and got a few gifts to the car, we just had to make another trip because it was a lot. Grabbing the last set of gifts we took them out to my jeep and put them in my trunk.
As we were about to walk back in the club I grabbed his arm. He starred me in the eyes and we started kissing. His lips were so soft and felt good, they had a sweet liquorish taste to them. I had my arms around his neck and he had his big hands up my dress squeezing my ass while he was tonguing me down. Kissing never felt so good, his touch brought a spark through my entire body. He slid his finger under my thong and parted my pussy lips, I instantly got wet and my body was on cloud 9. Still kissing his slid two fingers in my tight hole, I moaned in his mouth as he fingered me for 1 minute. He took his fingers out of me leaving me wet, horny and wanting for more. He put them in his mouth tasting my juices. I pulled my dress down, thank god nobody was in the parking lot.
"You taste amazing." He said, and all I could do was blush and say thank you.
He held my hand as we headed back in the club to party. This is the best night of my life, I'm 21 at the club getting fucked up, partying with my family and friends with no violence! I love it! I'm so happy and love my parents so much for this.

Next Morning

"Girl, that was the best time of my life, haha for real I had so much fun." I said to Vivian into the phone.
"Yesss me too, we have to start going out more. When are you going to your condo?"
"Today, I don't have much to move in, all I have to do is decorate and get everything organized."
"Alright, let me know when you need some help. And we have to have a party for your 'first place, getting out the nest' ya know?" She laughed.
"Yeah, what you got in mind?"
"Kickback should be fun."
"Kickback it is love, but imma call you later I gotta get ready." I said and just hung up the phone.

As I got done showering I opened the door and Troy was right there. My stomach dropped, what was he doing here.
"What are you doing here?" I asked so confused. I know he's my dad friend but my daddy do not let his friends roam his house like that. My mom is at work but my dad is off today.
"Ya ol man said he had to handle some business and told me to watch after the house, I didn't know you'd be here I was just using the bathroom if you don't mind baby." He pushed pass me and went into the bathroom.
I went into my now old bedroom to lotion my body down. Troy walked in my room without knocking. Something I hate because just got scared as fuck and I'm fully naked covering myself.

_________________________

Troy and Miracle are getting things heated up! Did he really have to use the bathroom or was he looking for Miracle OR was he roaming the house? Check out Miracle for her birthday, how'd she look? Please COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE!!!

Thanks loves :)