Remembering - Prologue

Where was I? Looking around I could tell that I was outside a cafe and on the sidewalk. I looked up and saw the night sky. Rain was pouring down my face, and all I could hear was the noise of the rain. I felt cold and my head was pounding like crazy. What was I doing here? I questioned myself until bright flashing blue and red lights entered my vision. Looking towards the source of the light, I could see an ambulance and paramedics lifting a tanned man with blue hair onto a stretcher. Wait...I remembered something...I just got into a fight with that man. My right hand hurts and it felt wet but warm, even in the cold rain. Was my hand bleeding? Maybe its bleeding because I knocked that man out, I think. Yeah I did. But whats more important was that a snow white haired girl was on her knees, bawling her eyes out. Her lips were moving so I guess she was trying to speak to me but again, my ears were filled with the sound of the pouring rain, so it was a wasteful attempt at talking me.

I turned around and stand walking away, but as I began to distance myself from the ambulance and crying girl, I stopped walking. Something was wrapped around my left arm. Turning my head to look at my arm, I noticed that the thing was a hand. The hand was white... Just like the color of that girl's hair. Why is she grabbing me? At that moment I finally heard what she was saying. "(Male name)! Im sorry!" She choked back her sobs as she spoke. She must be terribley heart broken over that man...that man... I remember now! That blue haired man was Neptune! And this girl was Weiss.

"What?" was all I could muster towards the girl. Right now...I only knew their identities...but not the reason why Neptune was being shipped to a hospital and why Weiss was crying.

"Im so sorry for everything! Lets get back together. Please! Ill do anything to get you back!" Back...together? Get me back? Sorry for everything? Now...I have my memory back. My head has stopped pounding and I remember everything now. What led up to this point...why Neptune is on his way to the hopsital and why Weiss is crying.

I simply shook my head at the girl and roughly pulled my arm away from her. "Your sorry's cant fix this Weiss" I faced forward again and continued walking. I heard a loud puddle splash, she fell again from the shock probably. Her cries were louder as she screamed my name and to come back. But Im never coming back to her. You're curious now since I've been saying "I remember now" alot of times now huh? Ill tell you now. Ill tell you the story from the beginning... the way beginning... About how I met Weiss... and how she wronged me