Here on out Chapter 2 part 1

"I'll meet her again soon, Im sure of it"

3rd person

Making a loud yawn, Weiss sat up in her bed and rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes. As she tried to get out of her bed, a woman dressed in a black gown and a white apron and hat entered the room. "Ms.Schnee, time to get dressed for school." The maid said as she opened the closet door in her room and began to rummage through her clothes. After Weiss's feet made contact with the cold wooden floor, she lazily went towards her maid, who had finally found Weiss's school uniform that was hidden between all of her dresses, shirts, and sleeping gowns. Lazily undressing herself out of her sleeping gown, she grabbed the white long sleeved uniform shirt and slipped it on and buttoning it up before putting on the blue long sleeved uniform coat. Afterwards, she grabbed the last piece of her uniform, the white skirt, and pulled the skirt up around her legs. "Good, you finished dressing up. Now go to the kitchen and get your breakfast." Nodding slowly, Weiss went to the door of her bedroom and opened. And the second she opened the door, the great smell of bacon, bread, and eggs filled her nose. Smiling, Weiss walked to the kitchen to eat.

~10 minutes later~

Weiss, after finishing her breakfast, was now in her limo and was on her way to her private school in Vale. Sighing as she was being driven, she looked out the window of the limo and thought about many things. She thought about food, her studies, rejecting offers made by the boys at her school, and ultimately...that boy she met in the streets. Three days had passed since Weiss's abrupt meeting with (Male Name). Although it wasn't too bad. (Male Name) did make her feel something else unlike the rest of those courting phonies. Those other boys liked her because of her looks and her money. But with (Male Name), he didn't pay much attention to her looks, even though he did call her cute. Giggling at the short memory, the limo had stopped moving. "We are here Ms.schnee" The driver said whilst looking back at Weiss. She smiled and opened the limo door and the view of her school came into her sight. The school was big, the building was painted white, and there were many students being dropped off at the same time as Weiss. Closing the door of her limo, she went towards the inside of the building and went to her classroom.

Inside the classroom was 10 rows of 10 desks. In front of all he desks was one large rectangular desk that had piled books, a cup full of pencils and pens, and a neat stack of unused line paper. Weiss sat down at her assigned desk which was the 5th desk at the front of classroom. Her posture, which she was taught to be in all the time, was sitting up, her back perfectly straight, and her hands clasped together and laid upon the flat top of the desk as she waited for her teacher to arrive to class. Five minutes later, a tall orange haired woman came through into the class. The woman was Ms.goodwitch, a well known Huntress in Vale and the teacher of Weiss's private school class. Walking towards the front of the classroom, she coughed into her hand to clear her throat.

"Good morning class"

"Good morning Ms.Goodwitch" the class had replied loudly in unison.

"I have some news today. It seems that a new student will be joining our class" Ms.Goodwitch then walked behind the rectangular desk and sat down in her rollable chair. Leaning back into the chair, Ms.Goodwitch folded her arms and looked towards the doorway.

"You may come in now"

A second after she spoke, a figure appeared in the doorway. The figure wore the male school uniform, the same shirt uniform and instead of a skirt to wear ton his legs, its a white uniform pants. The figure was tall and his hair was (Hair Color). His eyes glistened brightly with a (Eye color) hue, and he also wore a smile. Weiss felt that this boy seemed familiar to her. The way he stood, the way he looked, etc. The boy bowed his head slightly and entered the room. And once the boy was standing in front of everyone, Weiss was for sure about who this new boy was. It was non-other than (Male Name). Weiss couldn't help but stare in awe as to how (Male Name) was able to enter her private school. For minutes, only silence passed by until Ms.GoodWitch began to be annoyed of all of it and coughed loudly once more.

"Who are you new student?" She asked coldy and plainly. (Male Name) realized he hadn't introduced himself and stood up straightly, his arms straightened at his sides, his legs parallel to each other, and his chest puffed out. He took a deep breath in and exhaled softly and he began to speak.

"Hi. I'm (Full Name) I just transferred here because of my dad insisting me even though I was okay at my previous public school. Now I hope that just that I'm from a public school doesn't mean we can't be friends. So lets have a great school year shall we?"

Hope this was a good chapter for you guys. I was honestly stumped at what to write for this chapter. Tbh, I think I did horrible in this one. Other than being negative, I wanted to write based around Weiss. The next chapter will come late too so dont get your hopes up cuz Im a slow writer. To talk about more about the next chapter, lets just say, the memories they make will contribute to why Weiss hate her father and the faunus in the later chapters. Other than that, stay strong and hope I wont get writers block ;-;