Here on out Chapter 2

"Alright, lets meet at my house"

3rd Person

As the final bell marking the end of school came, every student from every class poured out into the hallway except two. Weiss was putting her materials back into her bag while (Male Name) just watched. After placing the last of her utensils into her bag, Weiss stood up and slung it over her shoulder and looked at (Male Name).

"Come on, lets go" Before (Male Name) could even respond, Weiss walked forward to the classroom door and went into the hallway. With (Male Name) following suit, they exited the school and to the limousine that dropped off Weiss in the morning today. Opening the door, Weiss got in and scooted to the other side for (Male Name) to sit next to her.

"Welcome back Ms.Weiss, you ready to-" The driver greeted and turned around but immediately stopped his words as he saw the other person in the limo. "Ms.Weiss, who is this boy?"

"This boy is (Male Name), any problems?" Weiss had said with a eyebrow raised and a small smirk on her face, knowing that her driver wouldn't object to her.

"N-no... No problems Ms.Weiss... Im a bit worried about how Mr.Schnee will react to you bringing a boy over."

"Do not worry, I shall talk to father about this. I have a project with (Male Name), that's why he's coming with us today."

"U-understood Ms.Weiss" Reaching over (Male Name)'s lap, Weiss shut the door and went back over to her side and shortly, the limousine began to move from the school curb, onto its path to the Schnee Mansion. The trip was silent and you could hear a mouse squeaking if there was one in the car. (Male Name) felt a bit uneasy since this was his first time in a limousine with a girl. Looking outside the window on his side, (Male Name) saw a bakery pass by. His (Eye color) lit up with excitement and he turned around to tell Weiss, who was looking outside of her window.

"Weiss! I just saw a bakery! Lets stop for some snacks!" Weiss was about to protest and say 'lets just eat at my house', but she was beginning to grow a bit hungry since she ate a light lunch

"Alright, we can go to the bakery since you want to." Weiss said harshly, trying to steer the topic of her being hungry away and focusing more on (Male Name). Telling her driver to turn around and head back to the bakery, both Weiss and (Male Name) exited the limo and entered. Almost immediately, the smell of baked foods filled their young noses. Weiss couldn't hide her excitement any further and ran to the bakery display at the cash register. Weiss noticed many different food she haven't tasted but known about. Weiss saw cookies and remembered a time when she asked her father to get some.

"Father, What is that?" A younger Weiss asked as she pointed to a cookie that was in the hands of one his employee' child's hand.

"That is a cookie, but those are for people who want to become fat. Do you want to be fat and lazy Weiss?"

"N-no father"

As the memory finished,Weiss became hesitant on disobeying him. Thinking it was best to just go home and eat the snacks that were there, Weiss turned to look for (Male Name) and noticed he was already at the cash register.

"Excuse me sir, can I get a dozen chocolate chip cookies?" The cashier nodded and went to the see through display of all the baked goods and held two things, a tong and a paper bag. Grabbing the correct amount of cookies as the two children waited. Seeing that time was running out to disobey her father, Weiss panic and grabbed (Male Name)'s arm.

"(Male Name) what are you doing?" (Male Name) turned to look at her with a puzzled look.

"Getting snacks, duh. What else? You said we could" He replied casually.