Regret

Beep, Beep, Beep.

That's the sound that echoed through the hospital room. Just the pangs that rang from the machine that showed a man's vitals. The blue-haired man from before laid idly in the bed that supported his broken form. Weiss sat by the bed and looked over him as rain continued to pelt the window glass that showed the empty streets below. Her heart was aching badly and the makeup she had on to hide her deep scar that ran through the top of her forehead, down through her eyelid, and to the top of her cheek bone showed. Her eyes and nose were red from crying. She had everything in a man that any woman could have hoped for. Loyalty... Respect... The two things that (Y/N) had that she did not. She went behind his back and cheated on him. The things he had said to her utterly destroyed her. He probably didn't even remember what fell from his mouth. Of course you wanted another man... You are a spoiled princess after all. She realized her mistake before what happened. She invited him out to a cafe to apologize. She never guessed that he would agree. She was so ecstatic and happy that she was being given a second chance.. but Neptune saw her first in that place of waiting and assumed the date was for him. She told Neptune countless times that it was over between them and.. he didn't accept it. He forced their lips to meet and at the worst possible time, (Y/N) came through that door. "This is all your fault Weiss.. if only you hadn't cheated in the first place." The white haired girl scolded herself. Maybe she should head home for now. She never wanted to be reminded of this incident ever again. All she wanted was to be wrapped around the one she truly loved.

Here it is. The continuation of 'Not like you'. Now, forgive fore writing such a short passage for my return. I've been utterly hopeless in finding motivation or even finding a stable plot line that I liked. Comment your feedbacks and hopefully... hopefully.. I can continue this story and my Blake story at a consistent rate.