Belong

Vector's POV

What I suppose to do now!? I finally understand my feelings but I feel nervous around Alito.

I have to try to act normal or Alito will think something is wrong.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face to calm down.

Okay! I'm ready!

I slowly walked down stairs to the kitchen and find Alito cooking the meal.

Everything seems to be normal, I guess I'm imagining things. Alito doesn't seem to be bothered by my strange behavior........

I sighed in relief. Thank goodness, he didn't see me getting drunk......

Alito's POV

Calm down! Calm down ! Just relax! What happened between me and Vector never happen.

Still I wonder if Vector has feelings for me? When he was drunk being really honest.

"Hi! Al-Chan! Whatcha cooking?" I flinched when I heard that familiar voice. I turned around to see Vector acting like his 'Ray' self.

I tried to act normal "um....it's... Sukiyaki beef noodle......"

Vector pouted "So weird...."

I tried to avoid looking him "Trust me, you'll love it..." I heard Vector's footsteps and he started laugh softly.

He whispered in my ear "I already trust you...."

"!?" But all of a sudden I start remembering how Vector kissed me while he was drunk. The sensation is still on my lips and what he said....

I love you...

"Ahh!?" I slipped by pushing Vector away from me and landed on the floor.

We both stared at each other, then I looked away blushing 'I have no idea what's up with me'

Vector looked down at me "Al-Chan..... Are you.... Okay?" he looked hurt.

My phone start ringing and it said 'Tori Meadows'

I got back in my feet answered my phone "Hello?"

Tori: "Alito the party is ready! Bring Vector here now..."

I answered with a nodded "Okay, I'll be right there.... Bye...." I hanged up.

I turned around to see Vector who was glaring at me then started walking up the stairs.

I panicked "Vector!? Are you going to bed?"

Vector turned to me and he looked p***ed.

Huh!? What did I do now?!

Vector's POV

This p*** me off!!

I over heard Alito on the phone! I know he was talking with Tori!!

He's going on a date with Tori! I knew it! What's wrong with hanging out with me aren't I good enough for y-!?

Wait!.... What is this horrible feeling? I'm frustrated and sad at the same time because Alito is going with Tori...

Alito said "um... Are you okay, Vector? You don't look too happy like before...."

I replied "Why does it matter? You have a date with Tori right?"

I saw how Alito just stood there with a surprised look and then he started walking up to me.

He was a little too close "W-What ....? Why are you...?"