Black Magic (2)

Perrie

Once we were finished lunch, Niall dropped me off at the bridal boutique where I was meeting Jade, Jesy, Leigh, and my best friend Chelsea. When I walked through the door, I saw that all of them were already there. "There's our bride to be!" Jade said enthusiastically. I rolled my eyes, and went to sit down, but Chelsea stopped me.

"Uh no sitting sweetheart, we are leaving with a dress today, even if we have to stay here until close." I glanced down at my watch. 12:30. This store didn't close until 8. I guess this would be fun. I plastered a smile on my face, and dove into a rack, just grabbing anything I liked. I was gonna make this like "Say Yes To The Dess". "Ok ladies, someone call Johnnie, someone else call Caitlin and someone else call my mom", I said. " I want them all here." Jesy, Leigh and Chelsea all got their phones out.

"Oh my gosh bubba! This is going to be so memorable for you! I'm taking pictures of you in every dress you try on!" My mum gushed. I laughed. She and Caitlin were so excited. Johnnie looked bored. Once each of them threw a dress at me, I went into the change room, and put Jesy's pick on.

Jesy's choice was a form fitting strapless dress with sparkles down the bottom. It was nice, but I don't know if it was me. I walked out, stepping onto the little stage, wherey family and friends were sitting. "Well, what do we think?" I asked. Jade spoke first. "I like the sparkles Pez, but for some reason it doesn't suit you." I nodded and looked at my sister. "I agree with Jade. However strapless looks nice." I turned to Chelsea. "Honey, normally you look fabulous in everything, but this dress isn't doing much for you, I'm sorry." I smiled at her, glad she was honest. "Mum?" I asked. "Perrie baby, I would like to see you in something with a little more coverage. You do have a nice figure, but this is showing too much." That was a little discouraging. I turned to Leigh. "I really like it Perrie! I think it looks very nice on you!" She squealed. "Thank you!" I smiled, and turned to my brother. "Johnnie, what do you think?" He looked up from his little phone, and cringed. I looked down. "Pez, I don't think this is really you at all. I'm sorry Jes". Jesy pouted and slumped down in her chair jokingly.

"Johnnie, can I try your pick?" My brother straightened up, and nodded. I went back into the change room, and slipped it on. Johnnie had chosen a flowing white dress, with lace going down the front, and there were only two layers. The dress was also strapless. I loved it. I smiled excitedly as I walked out. My brother looked thrilled.

"Johnnie?" I asked, looking at him. "I-uh-um...wow", he whispered. I glanced at Jesy, whose mouth formed an " o" shape. "Wow". " Leigh-Anne, please give me some actual words?" I laughed, turning to her. "Perrie", she said, barely audible. " Its perfect. Absolutely perfect." Chelsea and Jade nodded, speeches. I took a deep breath.

"Mum?" My mother had tears in her eyes, hands over her mouth. "Perrie, I don't know what to say". I looked at the floor, upset. I thought it was perfect. "It's amazing baby." My head shot up. "Really?" Mum nodded. We all just stood in silence for a couple seconds, before the dress consultant came over. "So Perrie, are you saying yes to the dress?" My friends and mother froze.

"I'm saying yes to the dress!" They all started cheering, and I went to Johnnie, crushing him in a hug. I had gotten my wedding dress. "Now, for your turn", I smiled evily looking at Chelsea, Leigh-Anne, Jesy and Jade. They looked confused. I rolled my eyes sarcastically. " Duh, you're my wedding party! By the way, um Chels?" She turned to face me.

"A bride needs a maid of honor". Her smile got huge, and she attacked me in a hug. " Really Perrie? Me?" I laughed, and nodded. "Now Zayn and I agreed that our colours would be baby blue and white, so what I'm looking at is blue dresses, with white design, but Chelsea, I want you in white with blue." The girls all agreed.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get into my normal clothes so I can call Zayn". " Why would you call Zayn when we're shopping for dresses?" Jesy looked confused. "Because Zayn has a decision on what you four are wearing. Not what I'm wearing."

One I had gotten my normal clothes on, and Zayn arrived, we chose 3 different dresses for jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne, then three for Chelsea. Jesy came out in one dress, Jade in another, and Leigh-Anne in the third. Chelsea was sitting with us because she would be going after them.

Jesy wore a long, blue dress with thin, white halter straps, and a white, sparkly sash around the stomach. Kind of simple, honestly. I didn't like it all too much, but when I looked over at Zayn, he seemed to like it. Jade wore a blue fluffy gown with way too many flower designs. Zayn and I looked at each other, and our looks both said "trainwreck". Leigh-Anne, however, wore a short blue dress that flowed just above her knees, with a white bow, just above her rib cage. The dress had spaghetti straps, and it honestly looked great. I thought it was perfect. However, everyone's opinion was important.

" Which one do you girls like?" I asked the three of them. "Well", Jade said, wobbling up to the front of the platform. " I can't walk in mine, and I look like a garden exploded, but I love Leigh-Anne's, and Jesy's." I nodded. Jade stepped back, and Leigh-Anne stepped forward. "I agree with Jade that hers is not the best, however I'm not sure about the one Jesy is in either, it seems a bit simple, and long dresses are harder to dance in. I really like this one though, its perfect for all of us." Jesy just nodded in agreement.

"Zaynie, babe, which one do you think we should go with?" I turned to look at Zayn. He seemed to be pondering the thought. "I think we should choose the one Leigh is wearing. I find it suits them", he said finally. I agreed. " Ok ladies, you will be wearing those! Now, Chelsea, go try these on. " I tossed four options at her, then chased her into a change room.

Chelsea in the end, got the same dress, but reversed colours. It suited her very well. At least now the dresses were taken care of, maid of honor and bridesmaids were taken care of, and the groomsmen, and best man were taken care of. Liam would be best man, meaning he would Chelsea down the isle, ahead of me. Johnnie was to give me away.

And all of this was happening in a matter of months!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This chapter is like double the size of the first one, so I'd just like to point out that I typically write a lot, so on average chapters should be this long or a little shorter, but not by much.

PS. Pictures of dresses on the side

https://goo.gl/photos/28GTJrSMWsstcxqJ7 (this is the bridesmaid/maid of honor dress)