Black Magic 3

8 months later:

Zayn's pov:

Today was the day. I was marrying Perrie Edwards. In a matter of hours, Perrie would become my wife, and we could start a life together. So many things were going through my head. What's Perrie's dress going to look like? Will she cry? Will I cry?

I was waiting at the beach with Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis. They wore black tuxes, with white dress shirts, and blue ties, except for Liam who had a blue dress shirt and black tie, so he stood out as my best man. We had to wait for about thirty more minutes before the girls arrived with Johnnie, and we could start. Guests were piling in. And if course, the paps.

"Liam, what if I forget my vows? Or stutter? Or fall in the lake?" I was panicking. I didn't want to mess up. "Zayn mate", Liam took me by the shoulders. " Relax, I'm sure everything is going to be perfect, and I bet you Chelsea is calming Perrie down right about now too ".

Perrie's pov:

I can't breathe. Today's the day. I'm going to fall down the isle and the paps are going to take a picture of it. I looked down at my blue nails, and sat down. I couldn't wait to do this yesterday, and now I didn't know if I'd make it down.

" Perrie, its ok, everything's going to be fine." Jesy said. "Johnnie won't let you fall down the isle, and if Zayn doesn't cry, trust me, he is on the inside." I froze. What if I started crying and my makeup went down my face? "That's not going to happen", Chelsea called. Oops, I guess I'd said that out loud.

" Ms. Edwards?" A man in a tux came into the room. I stood up. "Your limo has arrived, your brother is there as well." I nodded, and took a deep breath. My mom came to me. "Perrie bear, everything is going to be alright. I'm so proud of who you've become my baby." She kissed my forehead, and brought my veil over my face.

We went outside to the limo, and we were driven to the beach. I stared at my blue, satin open-toed shoes, pretending nobody was there but myself. Once we got to our venue, which was a public beach, that we had booked for the day, I met Liam, Harry, Louis, and Niall outside the entrance, with Zayn's youngest sister Safaa. She was the flower girl. She wore a blue dress with short sleeves, and little white heels, only an inch maybe.

"Wow Perrie", Liam said. I went over to him, a blush creeping into my cheeks. " Zayn is so lucky. You look beautiful, I can't believe our little Pez and baby Zaynie are getting married!" I giggled at his nicknames. "Everyone ready?" I asked. They all nodded. "Ok"

First to walk down was Safaa, then Louis and Jesy, then Leigh-Anne and Niall, Jade and Harry, and Liam and Chelsea. Now it was my turn. The music started playing, and everyone stood up. I took a deep breath, taking Johnnie's arm, and we went down the isle. Zayn's jaw dropped.

Zayn's pov:

Once the wedding party had come down the isle, we all focused on where Perrie and her brother would be. As I saw Perrie come down with Johnnie, my jaw fell open, and would not close. Perrie looked amazing. Her hair pinned up, natural makeup, the long, lace dress. Wow.

Johnnie, gave Perrie away, and went to stand with the groomsmen. I swiped a rear away, then took Perrie's hands in mine. "Per, you look amazing." I whispered. "Thank you, not so bad yourself", she smirked.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husband and wife." Perrie and I smiled at each other, not daring to blink.

"True marriage begins well before the wedding day, and the efforts of marriage continue well beyond the ceremony's end. A brief moment in time and the stroke of the pen are all that is required to create the legal bond of marriage, but it takes a lifetime of love, commitment, and compromise to make marriage durable and everlasting. Today you declare your commitment to each other before family and friends. Your yesterdays were the path to this moment, and your journey to a future of togetherness becomes a little clearer with each new day."

With every word our pastor was saying, I kept picturing my life with Perrie, our children, careers, our future in general. I couldn't stop smiling and beaming.

"Do you Zayn choose Perrie to be your partner in life, to support and respect her in her successes and as well her failures, to care for her in sickness and in health, to nurture her and to grow with her throughout the seasons of your life together?"

I let a tear fall, and my smile widened. "I do".

" And do you Perrie choose Zayn to be your partner in life, to support and respect him in his successes and as well his failures, to care for him in sickness and in health, to nurture him and to grow with him throughout the seasons of your life together?"

Perrie was full out crying, so she took her hand from mine, only for a second to swipe away a couple tears. "I do", she said, more tears pouring down her face.

" Zayn and Perrie, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I dipped Perrie, and brought my lips to hers. We were finally husband and wife. She was Mrs. Perrie Malik now. I was so happy, and we were both crying.

The guests applauded and cheered, as I took Perrie's hand, and walked down the isle to leave the beach. "Hello Mrs. Malik", I whispered to Perrie. She didn't respond, so I turned to look at her, and she looked to be in shock. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth was slightly open. I chuckled at her. My bride.

Perrie's pov:

What just happened? Did I just get married? I'm in shock. I can't believe that just happened! I'm freaking out on the inside, but on the outside, I probably look stunned.

" Hello Mrs. Malik ", I heard Zayn whisper. But I couldn't move my face. He laughed at my appearance, stopping dead in his tracks, he leaned over and kissed me, snapping Mr out of my thoughts.

" Thank you" I giggled, I needed that." He smiled and nodded. "Ready for your reception Mrs. Perrie Malik?" He smirked. I shook my head, rolling my eyes sarcastically. "How many times are you going to call me that?" "As many times as I'd like Mrs. Malik." I may as well get used to it right?

5 hours later:

It was finally nearing the end of our reception, and we were all smashed. Liam had gone off somewhere with Chelsea, Jesy was grinding on Louis, Leigh-Anne and Niall were at the bar having a shot contest, and as for Zayn and I, well we were in a room... With a bed. I'm sure you can all assume where that went.

I breathed heavily, trying to calm down after all that. It was exhilarating. I was married, and I had an amazing night. But one thing tore me down. My secret I had kept from Zayn. I was infertile. I couldn't have children, and I had wanted one for a while. That's why I told Zayn I was a virgin. I couldn't tell him before, and now I would have to. The sife-affects I would get from my body trying to produce a baby, would not be pleasant.

I just hope Zayn doesn't get upset.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What do you think Zayn will do when Perrie tells him?

(Perrie's hairstyle on side.)