Black Magic (1)

Perrie

I sat on my bed quietly, reading what seemed to be the five hundredth bridal magazine. There was so much to plan, such as the food, my dress, bridesmades and maid of honour dresses, the colours, shoes, veil. And I had barely started. I just couldn't choose. There were thousands of options, and my brain couldn't process everything.

I threw the magazine down in front of me, flopping down on my pillow in frustration. I had just closed my eyes, when Zayn walked in the door, with Niall at his side. "Hey babe", Zayn said. " Any luck? " He looked around at all the bridal magazines on the bed. I just shook my head. "Hey Niall, how was the interview?" I asked, trying to change the subject. He smiled happily. "Pretty good, they just asked the general questions, are we single, any new music, and of course, how's the Zerrie wedding coming along."

I groaned. That was all that was directed at us lately. When's the wedding, when's the wedding. It was like these interviewers had no idea what it was like being a bride. Yes it's glamorous, and fun, but it's also stressful, confusing, nervracking, and an overall headache.

"Why do they care so much?" I moaned. "It's not their wedding!" I ran a hand through my hair. "What did you say to them?" My eyes go to Zayn, who comes and sits on the bed with me. "All I said, was that it was coming along nicely. That's it." He put his arm around me, and I put my head on his neck, giving him a face full of blonde. Niall coughed awkwardly.

"Well, I better get going. I'm meeting Liam at Nandos in twenty minutes. Unless you two want to come with me?" I looked up at Zayn with puppy dog eyes. "Sure Ni, just hold on a second", I said. I got up and went into my closet, putting on a pair of white high-waisted shorts, a blue, pink and yellow tanktop, and my white vans. I walked out, and brushed my hair, leaving it to the side. I added a little mascara, then was ready to go.

I took Zayn's hand, and we were out the door. We took Niall's car, which smelled like fries, arriving at Nandos just in time. Then there came the screaming. Fans everywhere. " Niall, will you date me?" "Omg look! It's Perrie! Can I see your ring?" "Zayn! You can do so much better!" That last comment made my smile fade. Zayn let go of my hand.

"If I could do so much better, then why am I marrying her? Why didn't management force me to be with anyone else?" He yelled. "If I could do so much better than Perrie, then why is she the best thing that's ever happened to me?" The girl stopped talking, and there was a chorus of "Aww's" through the crowd. Zayn took my hand again, and we walked in the restaurant silently. "Thank you" I whispered. Zayn nodded.

We went and sat down with Liam, who did not bring his girlfriend. Great. Now I was the only girl. Oh well. We ordered our food, and managed for once, to have a quiet lunch together.

My phone beeped reminding me I had go go dress shopping in two hours. Yay. More wedding plans!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hi everyone! Welcome to Black Magic. I hope you enjoy as I will try to update regularly! Please vote and comment!