the knock

Bitch why tf is he calling you , *snack* blood gushed out my nose , I screamed , shut tf up he ain't suppose to be calling you !! *skurrt* we goin home I'm bouta beat cho ass, when we got home Jordan dragged me out the car , bitch !! You gone stop disrespecting me !! He beat my ass for the rest of the night , I woke up bleeding and scared he came in the room and said stay in this damn room !!! I woke up to rays of light beaming in my face I slowly unraveled the covers from my body and attempted to get out of bed "where the fuck you goin " I couldn't get the words out of my mouth for nothing "I-i-i- umm need to use the restroom"ok he said I walked in the restroom and looked at my face blood & scares where looking back at me ,"Hugh!"I sighed , *knock!!knock!!knock!!* "go answer the damn door" "o-okay!" I shouted back .. I opened the door and my mother and 3sons Jordan Jr ,Jahkari, & jaiden where shouting " hi mommy!" All at different times " hey boys and hey mom" I said with displeasure of my mother being in my home ,they stepped into my home and mom quickly asked "what's wrong with your face!" , Jordan beat me up last night " ,well you must be making him unhappy" " that doesn't matter he has no right to hit me " "well make him happy ,make sure dinner is nice and ready for him when he gets home from work , rub his shoulders when he is stressing, suck him up just for nothing once in a while, after to him " she said while smiling "mother just because you did that for father dissent mean I have to," " he stayed happy right" " idc mother please leave now" "ok I'm telling you now he's going to leave you and your 3 rugrats " bye *slam* I shut the door ,"Mommy !!mommy!!mommy!! Where hungry" " alright pancakes, and eggs, and sausage coming right up I sighed miserably, I hurried and rushed the boys to their rooms after breakfast , I glared at my phone then went and picked it up Jordan snuck into the kitchen , "Make my damn breakfast!" ,I was so days out about the text janius just sent me I didn't even hear Jordan, he quickly snapped me out of it tho " bitch ik you hear me talking to you !!" *smack!Smack!Smack!smack!Smack* he slapped me all around the kitchen ," make my damn breakfast you ain't finna be all in that damn phone while I'm talking to you , you gone learn to respect me damnit !!" Red dark blood oosed out my nose and I quietly said to my self I'm glad he didn't see my phone .. I sighed painfully then struggled trying to recover from the beating, I hurried and made his breakfast ..