meet janius

I was so breathless , i ran out of my car and up to his and he was in the car waiting. "What are you doing here janius ?" "i came to see if you wanted to go get something to eat?" he said smiling "no janius i cant right now i have stuff to do today with my husband" i replied "can i come meet him please" i was going to say no but i thought about last night and i figured he wouldnt mind " yea comr in jay" we walked in the house to see my 3 boys on the couch and my husband on the floor he got up and walked over to me and janius "who is this baby?" " umm this is j--" janius cut me off to speak "im janius her friend and you are" i could tell my husband already knew who he was and was mad about him standing in our home "im jordan her husband and this is our home and 3 kids" jordan said in a assured voice "well its nice to meet you i was wondering if i could .. " "umm no janius i told you couldnt go today" i looked up at my husband in a scared way. I knew jordan knew what janius was talking about and i could tell because jordan bit down "i think its time for you to go" "well i came here for her not you !" "nigga if you dont get the fuck out of my house the ambulance gone be here for you !" "nigga thats why before you and her got married we fucked hella times " jordan punched janius in the face and janius stood back up and put jodan in a headlock i took the boys up stairs so they wouldnt see this and i came back down and janius was on the ground bleeding i got on him to help him and jordan snatched me up and chocked me and said "bitch is this yo nigga now ?" i cried and said no he threw me into the couch and i was so dizzy i past out i woke up about 30 minutes later to my husband slapping me and yelling "so yall fucked and you gone bring that nigga to my damn house !" "stoooopp!" i heard jaiden yelling jordan yelled again "bitch i hate yo dumb ass really you fucked that nigga huh? Man i aint fone with you yet , but im gone have janius come " it was a blurr and all i could see was him taking my boys to the car with about 5 bags i crawled in pain to tell him not to take my kids but he shut the door on me . i cried all night in pain i couldnt think straight at all. I will never forgive janius for this ..