good times

"Hey babe I was thinking" he said to me , " what where you thinking?" "Do you want to go out to eat tonight? " "yes honey i would love too" " alright be ready at 8 please " alright baby , bye " i was so happy after him being mad at me about janius for about 3 days , i could really use a good conversation over dinner. I got out a beautiful black dress with sparkly black dimonds tracing the neck part , it fit pretty snug on me , it hugged every curve i had & it was a lot to take in , i got the boys clothes & stuff ready to go to my mothers. After i sent them off i got dressed and covered up my faded black eye , it brought back alot of bad memories , i was interupted by 3 warm kisses going down the back of my neck are you ready baby yes I said with the best grin I could give , we pulled up to a nice French restaurant. He got out of the car & opened my door we went in and took our seats , "hello what may I serve to you today ?" The fine French waitress asked the both of us , " I would like the garlic pasta with a side of buttered rolls & what will you like honey ?" " the almond salad would be fine " "thank you & I will be back with you pasta , salad ,rolls,& red wine iced " my husband noded and the waitress was off "so how was your day baby ?" "Good & who about you ?" "Good baby look I'm really sorry for beating you up & being mad for so long about the man that was calling & texting you its just that sometimes I feel like your going to leave me and I don't know another way to keep you here then to .. Force you " his head begin to fall "baby its okay I will never leave your side , I promise , me and janius are just friends I just had with him , and you have to stop hitting me that's what's making me wanna leave , I love you baby" " I love you to baby , but promise me you will never fuck another man as long as your are with me .." "I promise baby" " here you are your salad,pasta,rolls,& wine " we placed everthing on the marbaled table down nicely "thank you " my husband said . we laughed and talk until about 10 then he paid the bill and we made it home safely , but slightly drunk . we where in our room I felt him kiss my neck and take my dress straps off and my dress fell the floor I was naked , "lay down he said in a deep but soft voice " I did as he asked and he was also naked he put my legs up to his shoulders and kissed my clit he sucked & lick until I skwirted , he knew I was wet then , so he put he fingers in , I moaned & skwermed around the bed he got in top of me and put it in , I yelled & screamed I pulled away he just pulled me back every way I moved his dick moved to , I pulled my hair he went in deeper , he pulled out and nutted , we had sex for the rest of the night , I woke up to pancakes,strawberries & whip cream,sausage,orange juice,and a love letter on my night stand I read my letter and smiled then ate ,I was feeling so good still sore from last night but it was out of happiness I got up to take a shower then put on a sweat suit then headed down stairs to my husband and 3 boys in the living room playing call of duty , I smiled the walked into the kitchen to clean up my dishes , I felt a warm kiss on my cheek and a loving hug , it was my husband "I got the dishes you take this money and get you nails feet and hair done " he whispered info my ear then gave me 500$ , I swear he was acting so good lately I got my nails and feat and hair done I pulled into the house to see janius car parked in the drive thru ...