listen to lyla

The next morning i got up and took a shower and got dressed, i ate and ask 2 of bestfriends to join me at 5 my house . even tho jordan didnt like them and didnt want me around them i really meeded to talk to them and today was a perfect day to talk so i made snacks and got out wine glasses and 2 bottles of wine the door rang and i welcomed them into my home "hey keasha" "heyyyyyy bitcccccchhh " lyla ranted "hey justice" monica said slightly laughing of how crazy lyla was "hey monica" i said eexcitedly "sooooo hows them handsome 3 boys of yours doing ?" monica questioned in concern "well good they umm they .." "bitch why havent you been hittin us up" lyla said rudely cutting me off "well i have been really busy and the boys have been seeing .. They had boys scouts " i said lying "ohh okay bitch cause i was finna say you damnear aint been talkin to us cause of tht woman abuser you have as husband tht bitch where he at anyways fixin his hands to choke you huh huh is tht why you got all tht daaamn make up on to cover those sorry ass .." " stop it lyla!" monica yelled , all of it was true but i cant leave jordan i just cant those things lyla said hurt my feelings and i honestly am really embarrassed right now "no its okay monica let her speak maybe i need to hear this" i said as tears were rolling down my cheeks , "no you dont justices no one needs to be judged on their life style baby it's okay font cry" monica said comforting me and handing me a tissue "im sorry justice i was a little to hard on you" lyla said "yall he met janius yesterday and janius told Jordan about our past and they got to fighting and jordan beat me up in front of the boys and took the boys and left & let me sit on this floor alone in pain and crying all night i had no strength i just love him so much but i cant keep feeling like this it hurt" i bursted out talking really fast and crying loud " wait slow down what happen ?" monica said confused i yold them everything we talked about for about 2-3 hours until jordan walked in "wtf yall foin in my god damn house ?! Huh ? Get the fuck out ! NOW !" they left drinking the last little bit of wine they had in their glasses & with that they were gone of course monica had to stop lyla from saying something off the walls "what the hell were they doing here ? Huh ? Helping you move or some shit ? I will kill you before i let you leave me you her me justice ? " he said yelling "yes" i said crying "go start the shower time for your last punishment!" i got in naked he was behind me i already knew what he was going yo do "turne the fuck around justice!" i did as he asked he slammed himself into me i cried it hurt so bad he made sure it hurt me i cried more every stroke he made he bit me pulled my hair and slammed into me multiple times i cried unto he was done he pushed me into the wall of the shower and slammed into me again he licked my neck and slapped me and slammed into me 5 more times then he go out and made me get out behind him i cried and yelled at me telling me yo shut up i was weak so he picked me up and laid me on the bed and slipped the cover over me he got in next to me also naked and i cried myself to sleep while he slept peacefully with that the day was over .