CHAPTER 2

(John's POV)

My head was pounding like crazy I had the biggest hangover of my life I had to take pain relievers so I got out bed at some random hotel I was in and I went to my bag to look for them as soon as I did I stop for a moment looks at these pain relievers and realizing these were the same one that I gave Nicole to I began to tear up "I miss her so much" I said to myself as tears were coming out ....

(Nicole's POV)

I felt weight off my shoulders as I woke up from this beautiful hotel in mexico but was still depressed that I wasn't sharing this moment with john "thinking about it will make it worst get it together Nicole" I said to myself so as soon as I got out of bed I changed since I already took a shower anyways after the whole changing situation I left the hotel to look around this amazing country as I was in the lobby I notice there was brochures so I decided to look through them ...

Then there was one brochure that caught my eye its just what I needed it was a massage and as read through it I was so relief that they have English workers there I decided to take it since it has the address I decided to walk since I realize it wasn't far from here ...

(John's POV)

I was completely zoned out in the guys locker room all I kept thinking about was Nicole I never been this depressed in my life the worst part is I keep getting drunk I haven't seen her in 2 weeks and the worst part is brie doesn't know where she is either that made me more scared "hey buddy how have you been?" Some one asked I instantly came back to reality and I realize Dolph was talking to me...

"I feel like crap" I responded "can I ask why would you do it?" He asked "that's something that you don't need to know " I said giving him a glare "I'm just saying if you didn't sleep with Dana then you wouldn't be in this mess" he said Dolph was right I regret sleeping with Dana I regret it every single day....

(Nicole's POV)
I finally arrived at the massage place "hola Como estas" a lady said I'm guessing she only speaked Spanish "oh me no hablo espanol" I said "oh I see your not from here ?" She said in English "sorry I not" I said "why are you apologizing its OK" she said as chuckled "are you here for a massage?" She asked ...

"Yes I am" I responded "apply here " she said as she gave me the paper after I finished applying I gave it back to the lady "I call you when the massage therapist is ready" she said "OK" I responded I decided to turn on my phone as soon as I did notifications popped up I must of gotten 100+ text messages from john I never seen him like this before I decided to read some of them and this one text from him really got to me..

"Nicole I'm truly sorry that I cheated on you with another woman I regret every single day I always have trouble sleeping now because I can't stop thinking about you ,about us I haven't been the same since you left me since you disappear please forgive me babe please give me another chance please,please but I understand if you don't really I do I just wanted to let you know you were the best thing that ever happened to me in my life..."

"Miss, ... Diego is ready for you" the lady said...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! What did you think about this chapter?? Hope you enjoyed it I know I suck at fan fics don't know why I keep creating them *sighs*