CHAPTER 14

(Nicole's POV)
I couldn't stop thinking about me and John having sex on the wall I realized that he did that with passion but that stills doesn't mean I want him also that date with Dolph last night didn't impressed me I liked it better when we were friends I just can't wait for the weekend .. Stephanie still didn't gave me my opponents for this week so looks like I'm not wrestling till who knows when...

I got out of bed and took a shower after changing my phone buzzed it was a text from Diego "hey are you still down to meet up this weekend?" He asked "yes totally" I responded "ok then I'm sorry for bothering you bye"he texted back and that was it he didn't text back huh weird...

(John's POV)
Yesterday was amazing it makes me love Nicole even more I have to take her back I just have to I got out of bed and change clothes I didn't want to take a shower because I love having Nicole's stench then I heard knocking on my door I looked through the peephole it was Nicole I decided not put my shirt I opened the door "hey john" she said "hey" I said I let her pass into my room she sat on the bed ...

I sat right next to her "about last night --" I cut her off "I know I shouldn't have" I said "no um the reason why I didn't stop is because I know you wanted so bad " she said "why won't you take me back?" I asked "you can't fix a broken heart" she said "let me prove it" I said as I pinned her the bed "john what are you doing?!!!" She asked "this " I said then I instantly started kissing her neck "john please don't" she said as she let out a moan ...

I ignored her comment good thing she was wearing a black leather skirt I began rub her thighs "John stop" she said I looked at her big brown eyes and pressed my lips against hers ...

(Nicole's POV)
Is this happening is this really happening?!?!? I pushed him away "is this what you want from me?!?!" I yelled "just sex??!?!" I said he stayed silent "I thought you were different you used me john you used me!!??!!" I said sobbing I instantly left then john was chasing me I ran to my room until he grabbed me by the are and took me to the janitors closet and close the door shut ....

"I'm not using you" he said "I thought if having sex with you it would make our love stronger" he said "how am I supposed to believe you john " I said as I pushed him back "so I'm guessing having sex with Dana it would make your guys love stronger to then huh" I said ..

I slapped him "I regret forgiving you john" I said "we may be co workers but pleased stay out of my life and never talk to me again" I said I instantly left ...

(John's POV)
No no no what the hell have I done you fucked up john you really fucked up big time .....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHO ALL THOUGHT THEY WERE GETTING BACK TOGETHER IN THIS CHAPTER LOL SORRY GUYS.... ILL UPDATE SOON I PROMISE ...