CHAPTER 9

(Nicole's POV)
"Aww looks who back I thought you weren't coming back" Dana said "you thought wrong I'm here to stay" I said "if your thinking about taking john back your too late he's with me" she said"I came back to wrestle OK not to take him back why are you with him dana" I said "one word money he's a sucker for dating me"she said as she shoved me up against the lockers ...

(John's POV)
Why does this happen to me I'm embarrassed that Nicole saw me get excited but I can't help it I miss her so much I hate the fact that she wants to be friends I want to be more than that I want to be her boyfriend you know what fuck it I'm just gonna break up with Dana I shouldn't have dated her in the first place ...

I walked towards the divas locker to talk to nicole but as I was about to open it I heard Dana shouting at Nicole "if your thinking about taking him back your too late " she said and I was shocked Dana was making angry "one word money he's a sucker for dating me " she said that's it I went back to the bus grabbed her stuff and left it out side the bus "John what the hell are you doing" Dana said "were done" I said firmly...

"Fine screw you I was cheating on you on anyways "she said then out of nowhere she slapped me and left I was sitting on the couch thinking and crying I got to get nicole back..

(Nicole's POV)
After that moment I left and went outside i began to cry then some one tap me on the shoulder I turned around to see who it was and it was Dolph I hugged him immediately "hey hey what's wrong ?" He asked "I came back early Dolph I shouldn't have" I said crying "hey don't let know one bring you down OK" he said I looked at him for a moment..

And then my lips crashed against his "do you have a match today?" I asked "actually no they cut it off" he said "then let's go to dinner" I said "um OK" he said we grabbed all of our stuff and left I'm done being that nice sweet girl I'm so done because that girl is gone she's all gone....

(John's POV)
I been sobbing since Dana left I couldn't control crying as I have gotten out of the bus I saw Nicole crying I wanted to go cheer her up but Dolph beat me to it I spied on them and heard there conversation but then my heart shattered she kissed ziggler that my me mad and sad but Dolph is not the guy for her I just know it

Since I have no match I followed them back to the hotel and went to Nicole's room I knocked on her door "what john" she said "nicole please give me another chance "John what's done is done"she said I suddenly barged in her room I pushed up against the wall "tell me you still have feelings tell me !!" I yelled "John don't" she said then someone pulled me back I turned around it was dolph "leave her alone" he said and he instantly punch me in the face with made me fall down ...

"Dolph enough!!" Nikki said "go get ready I'll meet you in the lobby" she said I got up "like I said before I'm never gonna stop loving even if we aren't together" I said softly then I left without saying another word.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOAH BABY THIS WAS AN INTENSE CHAPTER LOL AND NIKKI KISSING DOLP WOW !!!! I REALLY WANNA SEE THE EPISODE OF TOTAL DIVAS WHERE HE WANTS NIKKI BACK BUT UGH *BREATHES* PATIENCE CHID PATIENCE....