CHAPTER 22

(Nicole's POV)
I was running out of breath john literally took my breath away literally my heart was beating fast I was sweating I walked towards brie "Nicole?!?!?!? Is that a hickie?!!!!" Brie said fuck John got carried away "No!!!" I lied "then what's that" she said pointing on my neck "I got hit right there " I said after that situation someone covered my eyes...

"Who is it?" I said "take a guess" someone said "Diego?!?!!" I said I removed his hands and I was right it is him I gave him a hug "glad you made it" I said "um hmm"brie said "oh Diego this is my twin sister brianna" I said "hi " they both said "it was nice meeting you" Diego said as he gave her a hug "well I better leave I got to go meet up Bryan" she said and left .....

"So how is it so far?"I asked "its amazing" he said "Im glad you liked it " I said we both began to blush "hey Nicole who's this?" Someone said it was a familiar voice I turned around to see who it was it was john "uh this is Diego my best friend" I said "oh nice to meet you Diego" he said "I can't believe I'm even talking to you I idolize you" he said I tried so hard not laugh "well I better go" I said I gave Diego a hug and gave John a hug ....

I whispered in his ear "be nice to him if not the there's no round two" he nodded I instantly left.....

(John's POV)
After Nicole left I wanna to figure out why he's so special to Nicole "so how are you liking it so far?" I asked "pretty surreal" he said "as you can see you just talk to one of the Bella twins " I said "yeah I know its pretty cool having her as a best friend" he said "how is that?"I asked "she's pretty amazing I help her through a lot when she went through a horrible break up" he said I felt really really horrible when I did that to her..

"She told me she was used to it every guy she dated cheated on her and she told me something about her dad but I forgot" he said what Diego said made my heart shattered no guy should of treated Nicole this way not even me after our conversation Diego seemed like a nice guy no wonder Nicole talks about him every day ..

I went to Nicole to talk about this and about us I want to make a change "hey Nicole can we talk?" I asked "yeah sure" she said I lead her out side of the arena "so how's Diego?" She asked "he's cool " I said "there's one thing that he told me and it really concerned me " he said "about what?" She asked "well---" I got cut off "JOHN!!" someone yelled my name I turned around to see who it was and it was Dana...

"What?" I said firmly "what do you mean what I'm pregnant with your baby" she said my heart dropped I turned to Nicole she was shocked and looks like she was about cry "I...I...I better go" she said and left instantly ...

(Nicole's POV)

Pregnant!?! My life was completely over I went to brie "nicole what's wrong?!?!" She said "Dana's pregnant" I said sobbing "are you crying of joy?" She asked "no she's pregnant with johns baby"I said "but your not dating john " she said "we got back together today" I said sobbing harder...

At that point I wasn't gonna run anymore I'm just gonna keep my distance away from John for good ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY YALL I WASN'T GONNA NENA BACK TOGETHER THAT QUICK LOL PLUS TODAY IS THERE 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY AWWWWWW IM GONNA MAKE THIS BOOK EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA SPECIAL