High asf (3)

J a c k

I kinda fucked up because Emma was currently higher than the clouds and it was my fault. I decided to just walk her home, since I'm guessing she didn't drive here.

" Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack" Emma giggled, she reached up and touched my jaw.

" ow" she spoke like a 5 year old, which was kinda cute.

" what " i asked

" i hurt my hand on your sharp ass jawline" she started to laugh while still holding her hand as if it was really injured.

" jack, jack, jack, ja-"

" what" i spat, annoyed, which made her start to cry.

" ur a meanie" she said just before she started running away from me. I was about to chase after her, but she tripped and fell about ten feet away from me. I quickly helped her up, so she wouldn't start crying again.

" can you carry meh please" she giggled

" sure" i said as she hopped on my back.

**************

" do you have your keys" i asked her

" i dunno, why don't you look" she smirked

Well this is getting interesting. I searched all her pockets and found no keys. I couldn't risk trying to sneak her through the window while she is in her high state, so i guess she is staying with me tonight.

E m m a

I woke up with a minor headache and i had on only my undergarments and my black shirt. Once i took in my surroundings, i noticed that I was in Jack's room and he was next to me.

" jack, wake up" I poked him in his shoulder repeatedly until he finally woke up.

" what happen last night" i asked, even though a part of me didn't want to know.

After Jack explained everything to me, I was relieved i didn't do anything that stupid. I already know when i get home, that momzilla will be waiting for me at the door. So, i guess i will just take my time getting home.

" do you mind if i take a shower here, I'm not ready to go home and face my mother" i asked

" sure" jack, who was now fully awake, said.

I could feel Jacks cold stare on my ass as i made my way to the bathroom.

As I was mid-shower, heard Jack walk into the bathroom.

" umm, Jack I'm still in the shower"

" don't worry I'm not getting in the shower with you, unless you want me too"

Darn hormonal teenage boys

" No thanks I'm good" I said even though i was blushing from his comment. I waited until Jack was done brushing his teeth until got out the shower.

I put back on my same underwear and bra and jack let me borrow one of his shirts since mine smelled of weed.

I decided to make myself and i guess jack some breakfast, while he was in the shower, just to be nice. Just as I was walking downstairs, Sammy, Nate and Johnson all walk through the front door, their eyes glued on me with shock.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE" Sam raged

Oh shit, guess I'm dealing with brotherzilla now.

***************

I DONT WANT TO SAY

VOTE/ COMMENT

[PLZ]