Tie dye tweets (4)

" Can speak to you in the kitchen" I gesture Sammy into the kitchen, while Johnson and Nate go into the living room.

" Now before I began, I'm going to need you to calm the fuck down because you look like you'er going to pop a blood vessel" I say as I gently place my hand on his shoulder. His face was now less red from anger but he still looked really pissed.

" You have one minute to explain" he said sternly, which made me laugh.

" First off I have all the damn time I want and nothing happened between me and jack" I went into further explanation of last night but Sam still looked mad.

" Why are you still mad, like I said nothing happened." I semi yelled

"He got you high and could of taken advantage of you" Sam shot back

" But he didn't!! he tried to take me home for fucks sake, plus if I were too be with a guy like jack, you should be happy that I'm not with a fuckboy, like yourself." I spat. Sam looked defeated.

" Whatever, just don't come crying to me, if he breaks your heart." he was about to walk until I spoke up.

" OH MY GAWWD, WE ARENT EVEN A THING, WE ARE FRIENDS AND I MEAN JUST FRIENDS" I screamed at him. I ran upstairs, put on my pants and grabbed my phone.

Jack was walking out of the bathroom as soon as I stormed out of his room. He tried to speak to me but I was already down the stairs. As I passed the living room I screamed " I'm going home, so Sam can calm down"

Jack only lived four houses down so I was home in about two minutes. I rang the doorbell multiple times and no one was answering. I walked over to the side of the house and got in through an open window.

"Mom" I called out

No answer.

"Anybody"

Still no answer.

I walked over to fridge and I noticed a note on the door.

James and I will be out of town for the next couple of days bc one of our high school friends is extremely sick. Sorry I didn't say goodbye, I just didn't want to wake you.

                                 - mom

That's means my mom doesn't  know I didn't come home last night. Thank god. There is barley any food in the fridge and pantry, so I guess I'm going grocery shopping.

******************

"Um c-could w-we have a pictures with you" I turned away from the isle of chips to face a two girls who were about my height, one with straight red hair and the other with a dark brown messy bun.

"You want a picture with me" I said pointing to myself.

" yeah your Sammy wilk's step sister aren't you" they spoke in unison

They each took a picture of me with the other and then I made my way to the cash register.

" this is a lot of food for just your self" the check out guy commented as he rung up my food.

"Well I'm not just feeding myself"

"Ohh congrats!! Are you having a boy or girl" he asked catching me off guard

" I'm not pregnant, geez I'm only 16, the other person I'm feeding is my brother"

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you I mean you don't look pregnant" he smiled, showing off his dimples, he's kinda cute. Once he finished ringing up my food, I gave him the correct amount of money, then he put my things back into the shopping cart.

" do you need help putting your groceries in your car" he offered

" sure" I smiled.

J a c k

Once I walked out the bathroom, Emma stormed into my room, then stormed out. I wonder what's that's about. I change into kaki shorts and a normal black tee-shirt. I walked down stairs and saw Sammy, Johnson and Nate, all sitting in the couch watching tv. Sammy noticed my presence, he shot me a death glare right before he jumped up from he's seat and tackled me too the ground.

E m m a

I ended up trading numbers with checkout guy whose was Dylan, now I'm just making pasta and waiting for Sam to get home.
I pull out my phone and decided to call Blake while the water  for the noodles to boil. She answered after a couple of rings.

" Omg b you won't believe the day I had"

" tell what happened"

I explained everything from the weed to the checkout boy.

" ooh girl you got a lot going on, all I did to day was watch anime and dye my hair blue"

"YOU DYED YOUR HAIR BLUE AND YOUR JUST NOW TELLING ME" I screeched as the boys walked through the front door. They all sat on bar stools at the counter. I noticed Jack and Sam both looked like they had been in a fight.

" um Blake I'll call you back " I said as hung up the phone.

" um Sam care to explain why you and jack look so beat up" I knew why but I needed conformation and an explanation.

" we got into a small fight but we're chill now "

" you better be" I spoke under my breath as I put the noodles into the boiling water.

I dialed Blake's number and she answered immediately.

" fuck, you want, I was watching anime" she spoke slightly annoyed.

" oh shut up and FaceTime me"
I answered the call and put in headphones.

" lemme see dat blue hair"

She turned on front camera and I saw her hair which was different shades of blue, but it looked nice on her.

" damn girl you actually look good"

She was about to reply but my bitch ass phone died. I jogged up stairs and put it on the charger. Once I was back down stairs, I finished making the pasta and grabbed myself a bowl as did the boys.

" Sam, you know my mom and your dad our out of town right ?" I asked with my mouth full of noodles.

" yea I know" he responded with he's mouth full off noodles.

We were all talking , watching tv and eating, then my phone buzzed. I picked it up and unlocked it. I literally choked on my noodles once I saw the tweet. It was was two pictures one of Jack wearing a tie dye shirt and the other of me wearing the exact same shirt. It was the picture I took with those fans only they were cropped out. It had the caption #jemma is real   Look Emma wearing Jacks shirt @jackgilinsky @emmabrown

Seconds later Jacks phones buzzed along with Sammy's.

****************

I WANT GILINSKY'S SHIRT
BUT I WONT STEAL IT BC THEN HE WONT BE A FAN OF ME.

VOTE/COMMET