Chapter Six-The Strangler

Sherman Young was peeved off.

    The idea that his plan had had failed. The childhood issues were part of his work. The other work was to take down evil. This proved unusual in his job: he also was a killer who was gay. And, in his mind, his sexual orientation was not overpowering the cause. He vowed to kill the demons...for they reminded him of his Mom...who was a demon herself...but for completely different reasons.

***

Sherman knew how to kill. He saw Bradford Ulm. Ulm, 11, was a "Teacher's Pet". He wrote poetry; he wrote short stories; he wrote anything. But, for Sherman, he also was the the first boy who kissed him. And the first boy he strangled with Mother's black colored nylon stockings. And this was how it happened:

~"Nice home, Sherman. Mom going out?", Bradford asked~

~"Yes; yes. She wanted to go out. She was excited by her Georgia trip with a African-American man. He was smiling at her. Dad saw that look...and he used a nylon rope to strangle him. Hell, that was so evil that his legs were dangling so much...his dead eyes were looking at Heaven itself", Sherman answered ~

      ~"Jesus!", Bradford said~

     ~"And now you disapprove?", Sherman enquired~

     ~"I...I gotta go"~Bradford said.

And, suddenly, in a fit of anger, Sherman strangled his boyfriend with the nylon rope. It was so loose in his small hands, that his arousal grew. He then dumped the body of Bradford in the crawlspace. And, once Bradford had had died, and his body forgotten, Sherman closed the crawlspace...as he sought out more victims.

***

Sherman knew about that first death. It was a horrible feeling. But that was the beginning.

     And when Bradford's parents came calling...they also had had to die. But he wiped those deaths away...because he wanted to relax. He watched the demon watching for the new group of sorority and fraternity teenagers to arrive. They were late. He couldn't wait for them. He decided to make his move...now. Because if he did not do the job...then he would fail...and, for Sherman, that was not an option.

***

Page 6