Chapter 5

A:/N
Hello ppl!
This will be a short chapter but still here it is!
Ty voters and followers for reading this story! 😊
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims out there! ✨🎉
SAKURA POV 🌸🌸🌸
SASUKE POV 🍀🍀🍀
〰〰〰〰🌺🌺🌺〰〰〰〰
〰〰〰〰🌸🌸🌸〰〰〰〰
"So what is the cause of your low blood pressure?" Sakura asked, looking at the clipboard.
"I don't know, I came home from shopping and then I felt sleepy so I went to sleep, when I woke up I felt real weird next thing I knew is that I was vomiting and then I black out," The woman said, weakly.
"Alright, are you married?" Sakura asked.
"No, only engaged but it is an arrange marriage so its impossible," The woman said.
"Alright.." Sakura said.
She then checked the patient's blood pressure.
"It is very low, you should improve your diet," Sakura said.
"Yes," The woman said.
"Alright.. Right now I'll be giving you glucose, it will give you some stamina and I'm writing some medicines you should take them daily anytime," Sakura said.
She wrote some medicines name, tearing off the paper from her notepad. She went out of the room and gave the paper to the nurse and returned to her office.
Her desk was full of paper work.
"Great! I just took a leave for one day and my whole desk is full of papers! Ufffffff!" Sakura huffed as she sat on her chair and starting signing all papers.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
"Miss Haruno! I have a message from Miss Tsunade!" A nurse came in.
"What is it?"
"She wants you to make a round on third floor and check each patient's condition,"
"What?!?"
"Yes!"
"What is she doing right now?"
"She is operating a patient and she has many more patients to operate so she is busy," the nurse said.
"What about Shizune-senpai??"
"Miss Shizune is also busy,"
"Alright, just leave the list of patients here, I'll go..."
"Hai!"
The nurse placed a clipboard on her table and left the room.
"Hospital sure is crowded today," Sakura said.
'Looks like I'll not be able to go back to Uchiha company, I'll just send a msg to the receptionist that I will not come' Sakura thought.
She dialed the Receptionist no. which she had dialed from the card. She did not want to disturb Sasuke so she just left a msg.
She stood up from her chair and went to third floor for inspection.
〰〰〰〰🍀🍀🍀〰〰〰〰
"Sasuke-teme!"
"What is it, dobe?"
"I'm bored," Naruto said.
"Do I look like an entertainer?" Sasuke asked.
"You can become one?" Naruto suggested.
"I'm not mentally retarded like you,"
"Hey!"
"By the way, don't you have any work in your office,"
"These days our company is not getting that much work,"
"Then go to your house, why did you come here to bug me, pest,"
"I was bored, I thought I would talk to Sakura, and I didn't come here for you, anti-social man!" Naruto said.
"Sakura is not here,"
"Where is she?"
"At the hospital,"
"HOSPITAL!! What happened to her?! She is in hospital and you are here sitting calmy?!?!?" Naruto said, panicking.
"Keep it low, dumbass, she is a doctor for your information," Sasuke said.
"Ooo!!"
Knock Knock🚪
"Come in,"
The door opened, revealing his receptionist.
"Miss Yuki.. What is it?" Sasuke asked.
"Miss Sakura called she left a msg that she'll not be able to come here because the hospital is super busy," Yuki said.
"Alright.. You may leave," Sasuke said.
With that Yuki left the office.
He resumed his work on his computer with Naruto blabbering his stories.
After two three hours, a security guard came, telling him that some furniture people were here.
"Let them in," Sasuke said.
He stood from his seat and went one floor down.
After sometime, he saw workers coming from the lift, bringing a desk.
"Pink desk?!" Naruto said, laughing.
Sasuke rolled his eyes. Looks like his fiancée likes all 'kawai' things.
The workers kept the desk and chair in the office, Sasuke gave them the money and they left.
RIMG RING📞
Naruto phone rang.
"Hello? Ah yea! Ok mom.. I'll be there in 5 minutes, bye!" Naruto ended the call.
"Sasuke-teme, I'll be going now, see ya!" Naruto said.
"Yea.." Sasuke said.
He went back to his office and called the carpenters to build shelves on the wall as Sakura had drawn on a paper.
〰〰〰〰🌺🌺🌺〰〰〰〰
A:/N
That's all folks!
Forgive me if there are any punctuation or spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes!
See ya'll next time! 💐