Chapter 10

A:/N
Hi ppl!
Enjoying the story?
Well stay tuned cause' the drama starts from now on ;)
One more thing that the story is going to have a different plot from the summary.
Ty followers, commenters and voters! 😊
SAKURA POV🌸🌸🌸
SASUKE POV 🍀🍀🍀
〰〰〰〰🌺🌺🌺〰〰〰〰
〰〰〰〰🌸🌸🌸〰〰〰〰
"Ahm! May I have your attention please," Fukaga-san said.
He was standing with Mikoto-san and Sasuke.
The crowd of ppl, stopped talking and gathered near the stage. Media on the front.
"Good, I hope you all are enjoying, today we Uchiha family have an important announcement to make, first we would like to call the Haruno's up on stage," Fukaga-san said.
I'm kinda nervous now...
Mom, Dad and me went up to stage while others clapped.
Me and Sasuke came forward, he had ring box in his hand.
"My son Sasuke is now engaged to Sakura Haruno," Fukaga-san said.
While I held out my hand, shivering hand, out. He placed the ring on my right ring finger. I could feel the glares of every fangirl from this hall to Antarctica.
The girls in the hall were like creatures ready to hunt me down.
〰〰〰〰🌺🌺🌺〰〰〰〰
After the announcement was over the ppl scattered and the media left or may I say was forced to leave.
Sakura was standing with Sasuke, talking to one of his uncle's wife.
"Sasuke, Sakura, please come here," Fukaga-san said.
They excused themselves and went to Fukaga-san.
"This is Madara my father and Kazashi's father friend," Fukaga-san said.
〰〰〰〰🌸🌸🌸〰〰〰〰
"*cough* nice to meet you Sakura-san," Mr. Uchiha said.
"Its nice to meet you too, Uchiha-san," I said, smiling
Truth to be he looks like he is going fall any moment... 😨
"Oh no no no, *chuckle* call me grandfather," he said.
"Sure... Grandfather,"
"The truth is he was the one who wanted to arrange you both," Fukaga-san said.
"Yes, Uncle told us that he wanted his friend's family to be one, but unfortunately me and Fukaga were born instead of a boy and girl so he thought of arranging it with our kids," Dad explained.
"Truth to be told, *coughs* I even wanted you both to get married soon but looks like it will take time ne hehehe," Grandfather said.
Creepy laugh... Gives me chills.
"Grandfather, how are you?" Sasuke asked.
I looked at him wide eyed. He talked I mean he only talks when someone asks him too.
"I'm fine, son," Grandfather said, coughing violently.
"Grandfather, you must rest, let me take you to your room," Sasuke said, holding Grandfather's shoulder.
"Geez, I wanted to talk to Sakura-san," Grandfather said.
Woaw, he is sweet and so unlike Uchihas.
"Its alright Grandfather, I'll talk to you when I come next time to visit," I said.
"Then I'll be waiting," Grandfather said, smiling.
I nodded and smiled at him. He left the hall with Sasuke by his side.
Sasuke really cares for his Grandfather, maybe he has a childhood connection, judging by the nature of his Grandfather.
"Sakura-chan?" Mikoto-san called out.
"Ino-san said that you wanted something from me?"
That Ino-pig, she still remembers that bet but now I think she changed to Mikoto-san. She is still looking at me.
"A-ah! I wanted to ask i-if..."
"If? Speak up dear.."
"If you could order me a strawberry cake, youseeIhaveabetwithInosothatiswhyI'msayingit. Its ok if you don't order it,"
".....oookayyy...." Mikoto-san said.
I laughed nervously.
She called a butler and told him to order a strawberry cake.
"Btw Sakura-chan?" Mikoto-san said.
"Yes?"
"I heard from your Father that you wanted to work at hospital and not in office,"
"About that Mikoto-san-"
"Its just that I asked Sasuke's grandfather and he said that it was ok for you to go to hospital," Mikoto-san said.
"Really?"
"Yes, but on one condition," Mikoto-san said.
"And what's the condition?" I asked.
"You take one week leave from your hospital job and decorate Sasuke's building," Mikoto-san said.
"But isn't it already decorated?"
"No we didn't decorate it, once it was build, Sasuke said that he wanted a simple building but now I think it did be great if we decorate it change its color so that it can attract attention," Mikoto-san explained.
"You could hire an architect, I'm not that much expert in decorating.." Isaid.
"Non-sense! I want you to decorate it because you two own it," Mikoto-san said.
"Well, if you say so then I'll go to hospital tomorrow and give leave application,"
"Good, then please excuse me. Oh and your cake arrived," Mikoto-san said, pointing towards the table.
"Thank you," I said.
Yay!! The cake is here, I bet Ino is ready to ask that Unmo person out.
〰〰〰〰🕚🕚🕚〰〰〰〰
The party finished at 11:00. We went home. And then I went upstairs to change my dress that's when I heard yelling.
I think a fight broke out between Mom and Dad.
"Sakura is not a tool that you are giving her to the Uchiha's, I disagree with this engagement, I didn't tell Sakura but-"
"Mebuki, we have already talked this over, we agreed to this since she was born and Uchiha's are not like other elite classes they are simple and not flashy,"
"But Kazashi, she must also have her own freedom!"
"She never dated anyone then it is I who will decide her future and I think for her best! If she loves someone else tell her that I'll break that engagement if she wants to but right now she is not dating!"
"Try to understand her feelings!"
"Mebuki! Go to bed I'm already tired!" Dad said, angrily.
He is really a cheerful person but when he is angry he is too scary...
And voices died down.
Thank God I was going to butt in their fight.
But why does Mother hate Uchiha's. Didn't she say that she was friends with Mikoto-san then why?
I have to ask them about this engagement history.
〰〰〰〰🌺🌺🌺〰〰〰〰
A:/N
Cliffhanger😂😂
That's all folks!
Oh and in this story Madara is not evil he is sweet grandfather who loves Sakura too much (as a daughter) xD
Forgive me for any grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes!
See ya'll next time! 💐
Edited on 04.09.2015