Chapter 15

A:/N
Hi ppl!
New chapter up! Well this going to be the final chapter! After that I'm going to start the squeal!
MARRIED TO SASUKE UCHIHA!
Ty for reading, voting and commenting!
SASUKE POV 🍀🍀🍀
SAKURA POV 🌸🌸🌸
〰〰〰〰🌺🌺🌺〰〰〰〰
RING RING🔔
The alarm ringed.
Sakura lazily got up, brushing her teeth, taking bath, she dressed herself up.
She went downstairs to see her Mom sitting on the dinning table reading newspaper.
"Good Morning Mom!"
"Ara! Sakura? You're up? But today is your holiday no?" Mebuki asked.
"Oh man!! I almost forgot to set my alarm clock off!" Sakura said.
"Where are you going?" Mebuki asked.
"Upstairs, no need for me to wake up so early when there is nothing to do," Sakura said.
"Okay..." Mebuki said.
She went back, took off her clothes and wore her PJ's and went to bed.
Its been a month since she got engaged to Sasuke, he was a real weird type person. Overprotective over his family. His mother is a cheerful person but male Uchihas are all arrogant type.
Fukaga-san had been really sick. He had a nervous breakdown yesterday. He is currently in the Hospital. The doctors say that he has brain tumor which will take time to recover. The Uchihas have been really worried. The Haruno family visited the Hospital yesterday, Sasuke was walking back and forth with expressionless face. Madara was also sitting on the chair he looked really worried.
The doctor had told Sasuke that Fukaga was in last stage it was 50% chance of his survival.
Ever since then the Uchiha family is in depression. Sakura also comforted Mikoto. Mebuki stood there looking at Madara as he took his pills. Mebuki had really hated Madara ever since Madara humiliated her in front of everyone. He tried to apologize but still Mebuki never forgived him.
Kazashi was also worried sick. Fukaga was like a brother to him. They had lived together since they were 10.
After 5 hours of waiting the doctor came out of the Operation theater.
"I'm sorry, he couldn't make it," The doctor said, sadly.
Kazashi was the first one to cry his best friend, his only brother was dead.
Mikoto couldn't control herself she cried and cried and cried, while Sasuke comforted her. While Madara was in the state of shock. Suddenly he hold his heart while breathing heavily.
Sasuke ran towards his grandfather.
"GrandFather! Get hold of yourself," Sasuke said.
"How can I control myself, my only son! My dear son is dead, he has joined Yura in heaven, why? Why did he have to leave so soon. Why? Was he alone? Didn't he have me? Why?!" Madara said, crying.
〰〰〰〰🍀🍀🍀〰〰〰〰
Father is Dead.
This reality is kinda hard to believe because he was a stoic person but soft inside.
Father had tumor since I was in university but it was little. Father thought it would heal itself but looks like it didn't. It attacked altogether with force.
Mother is really depressed. Mother had loved him too much. Mother was Father's childhood friend. Grandfather is crying and crying. I don't want him to have an attack. I'm trying to comfort Grandfather.
Itachi arrived two hours before he comforted Mother. So many memories came into my mind as I thought about father.
〰〰〰〰🌺🌺🌺〰〰〰〰
The night was spent with sorrow as the Uchiha family cried in the remembrance if Fukaga Uchiha.
〰〰〰〰🌺🌺🌺〰〰〰〰
A:/N
That's all folks!
Sorry the Uchiha Fukagu is dead! 😔
Well then,
See ya'll in next story I mean squeal!💐
Edited on 04.09.2015