Chapter 11

A:/N
Hi ppl!
This is a short chapter but still here it is!
Ty for favoriting, voting and commenting!
SAKURA POV 🌸🌸🌸
SASUKE POV 🍀🍀🍀
〰〰〰〰🌺🌺🌺〰〰〰〰
〰〰〰〰🌸🌸🌸〰〰〰〰
I lied on bed, thinking about the fight between Mom and Dad.
Looks like I have to ask them about this tomorrow.
☀️☀️IN THE MORNING☀️☀️
"Good Morning!" I greeted.
"Sakura honey, you got up early today!" Mom said.
"Yea, Last night when you ppl were arguing more like fighting I heard all your conversations..."
"Sakura-"
"Tell me!.... Mom tell me what is the history behind this engagement thing!"
"*sigh* Sit down I'll tell you before your Dad gets up,"
I nodded my head and sat down on a chair.
"Well, the story starts when Sasuke-san's Grandfather were friends with your grandfather....They were really good friends, best friends you can say, when they got married they vowed to each other that in order to become as one family they would make an engagement b/w their children, but unfortunately, as Kazashi told that there were two sons born they decided to pass it on to next generation, so when you were born they thought of arranging you with Itachi but due too much age difference you were decided to be betrothed with Sasuke-san, I remember telling him not to do something foolish but your Dad didn't listen to me and agreed upon it..." Mom explained.
FLASHBACK✨✨✨✨✨✨
"Kazashi! Why the hell did you agree to this you know our daughter must have her own freedom!"
"Mebuki-"
"We middle class ppl can never settle down with elite class like them! We are entirely different from them! Our daughter does not have any place in the house of an elite class!"
"Mebuki! They are apart from other elite classes, they are simple ppl with no show-offing! Our daughter's luck is so good that she is going to be married to a rich family!"
"We don't need that damn money! Happiness is something money can't buy, try to understand!"
"Mebuki, how about this if Sakura finds someone she loves before she turns 18 I'll break off the engagement, and if she does not find anyone then she shall be engaged to Sasuke!"
Kazashi walked out of the hospital room.
"Oh Sakura, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything for you,"
*Sakura crying*
FLASHBACK ENDS✨✨
"Then why didn't you talk back to Dad when you ppl told me about the engagement? Why did you come to convince me to marry him?"
"Because you turned 18 and didn't find anyone so I had to agree to it,"
"Mom-"
"I hate those Uchihas! They are higher class then us and we don't belong there! But still I cannot object!" Mom said, slamming her fist on the table and gritting her teeth.
"Come on Mom they are not that much bad..."
"They are! They are from inside! They are fake ppls in the eyes of public but in reality they are the most cruel ppl!"
"How do you know this?"
"All elite class ppl are like that, they only care for money and fame and they would kill anyone to obtain them!"
"Mom... Don't judge a person by his appearances,"
*violent coughing*
"Mebuki! Bring my medicine!" Dad yelled.
"I'll give him!" I said.
"Go ahead!" Mom said, giving me some pills and a glass of water,
I ran to Dad's room and sat beside him, helping him get up I gave him the pills and water.
"Thankyou Sakura," Dad said, smiling.
"Take care of yourself, Dad,"
"Ah, what can I do I'm growing old now," Dad said.
"Nah! Dad to me you still are a 20 yrs old father,"
"Hahahaha, well then from tomorrow we will go for a walk, just me and you.."
"Okay!"
He still my best Dad, if he wants happiness then I'm gladly ready to marry the one father choses!
〰〰〰〰🌺🌺🌺〰〰〰〰
A:/N
That's all folks!
Sorry for any grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes!
See ya'll next time!💐
Edited on 04.09.2015