planning the day

Like always no one is home. Like always am home alone.

I get out of my bed and make my way to the bathroom taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth. Going to my closet i found some clothes to put on (blue t, and basketball shorts). Walking out my room i trip over something and fell on the floor. My hands out under me.

CRACK

"MOTHER OF CRAP" i scream in pain and hold my now puffy hand. Looking to see what i fell over.

"Really koba u have to sleep by my door"

I say to my now 1 year old pir bull, who gets up and pins me on the ground with his huge weight.

"Get of me u big pup" by my surprise he listens and go inside my big brother room. My hand hurts every. Time i try to move it so i made my way to wrap it up. Then to the kitchen for some orange juice. I love orange juice. Am not a big fan of breakfast so i always skip it. Its not like i get any smaller for any one to notice. I am overweighed but evert one says i have a good body to be. I really dont see it.

Hearing my phone ring in the quite house i go to my room and answer it.
Hello
Hey nakiaya its Sherby
Hey how you doing
Am good,um do you think your parents will let u go somewhere with me tomorrow and come back the next day?
Im sure they will not say no they dont mined but i'll inform them about it
GREATTT
so were we going ?
To west palm beach to see the magcon boys,
Cool but am not sure why u pick me if am not a huge fan like u and tanisha.
Well she's coming but, come on they are really cute and always make u laugh. Plus maybe one will fall for you.
AS IF ONE OF THEM WANTS ME
fine but just remember matthew is MINE
Ok crazy
Ttyl lazy
______________________________________
Hey guys this is my firts book on wattpad so i hope u like it and tell your friends about it. Thanks and enjoy lovely readers. -Nakiaya