What a feeling

Hayes pov

We had 2 hours to be at the meet and greet and for some reason I'm really nervous.

"Hayes, you ok?" Shawn ask me with worry in his eyes.

"Yeah, im just nervous." I gave him a little smile to show him im ok. He scans over me for a second, before walking off.

I made my way to mine, Nash, Carter and cam room. Changing in to my blue tank top, black joggers, and black vans. To top it off i also put on my magcon snapback.

Taylor enters the room with his phone in his hand.

"Dude you have to look at this" he hands me his phone. On it was a video of a long line of girls with posters and other things, screaming for magcon.

"Wow i never seen that much of them" i said still watching as the line got longer.

" yep, and that gives you a slightly chance of meeting a girl." He playfully punch me and the arm. I laugh " i guess so" i replied and gave him back his phone.

"Hey guys we're leaving now so lets go" Aaron said before disappearing out the door. I grab my phone from off the bed and left the room. But the feeling was still there.

-----------------------------#------------------------------
Nakiaya pov

After settling down and the hotel room and playing around we decided we should leave very early to beat traffic. I pulled out my adventure time t-shirt, along with my white jeans and red converse and put them on. Moving on to my hair that i tied a red bandana around. Then add a littel mascara and Strawberry lip blam. I was ready to go and went to the living room with a small kitchen and a flat screen t.v. i look at tanisha to see she has her white magcon shirt and blue jeans with white vans.

"You look cute" i said to her and sat on the Orange sofa that matches two walls in the room the rest are white.

"Thank you. And u look like a sexy nerd going to a Comic conconvention" she laugh.

"Really i was actually going for im not your type you wanna f#ck with in cod look" i laugh.

"Your such a tomboy nakiaya" she grabs her phone and goes in the room.

"I knowwwwww"

"You know what" sherby walks out the restroom with a 'i heart Matthew' shirt and black shorts that look so right on her along with gray flats. Ive always been jealous over her slim size and tanisha huge boobs that she hates. Im just the duff of the group and it took me 5 years to accept that.

Most guys will walk past us at school and pay more attention to them then me. Unless they need next class homework, answers to questions 1-40 or weather or not sherby or tanisha likes them.

"NAKIAYA"

"What...uhh....what?"

"Are u ready to go?"

I nod and we make our way to the car.