WEST PALM

I woke up at 6:30 to make sure i have everything i need. Also putting on my shirt i made that's gray and says 'mute' in white with white jeans and black vans. My dad was up too ,but my mom was still sleeping. Last night was wild. Tira woke up a cople of times and now she has an hangover. I wonder how long it will take for her to move out the house. To tell the truth i don't like tira at ALL.

i meab yeah shes my sister and stuff but i don't care she treats me like dirt.

We allways fight. I mean REAL fight.

TBH i don't care what happens to her.

Walking out my room with my gym bag, once again i fall to the floor. Sitting up and give koba a death glare. "Dont make me cut off your ba.."

"Why are you on the floor?" Dad ask

I point to koba but he was not there. I pull out my phone and check the time. 6:53. They will be here soon. I got up with my bag and stuff dog i had since i was born. Its wierd i have a toy thats older than me. Pouring me some orange juice my dad comes.

"We need to talk"

I stop and look at him "ok, what about" i ask taking a sip

"Brids and the bees"

My eyes go wide and i was choking on my o.j.

"What?"

My dad face was serious.

"Daddy i would not....i. never.. why now?... am only 14"

"I know but things can happen, and your body is changing and you might want to..."

"Dad, no stop it, i know right from wrong. Just don't give me 'the talk' now."

"I'm  sorry i know how you are about it. Am just worried about you" he said pulling me in a hug. The top reason i don't like my sister, people  always suspect me to do things like her.(not sex at 14)

Beep,beep

"Thats my ride I'll call you when we get there"

"Ok, i love you"

''Love you too, tell mom i said bye"

I grab my things, went outside and hop in the blue minn van.

"Hey nakiaya" Sherby,her mom and tanisha say.

"Hi"

__________________#___________________

"So your dad was trying to give you 'the talk'?" Tanisha ask

I nod while going on my wattpad and find me a book to read.'legally yours'

My favorite book on wattpad. Then putting on my jake the dog head phones to listen to some songs.

HAYES P.O.V

"What time do the meet and greet is?"i ask nash.

"I think at 10" he said.

We're  all are at Starbucks getting ready to walk around. Once our names are called, we get our drinks and start to walk on the beach.

"Y'all want to get a game with them boys over there" carter ask us pointing to a group of guys that have a football.

"Yes"  "let's do this " "Am ready" "yeah" "bring it"

We walk over to the group of 3 boys that all look 16.

"You guys ready?" one of the guys ask.

I nod and so do the others.

The game was fun and great but, the guys decide to check out some girls and make some vines.Jack .g comes over to me.

" why aren't you over there to talk to some girls man?"

I shrug. "They're not.....interesting"

He lefts an eyebrow.

"What one of the should have an eye on her forehead or something?" He said laughing which i start too.

"No. To me all the girls are the same. I know what all girls think and do. Not like, am like an stocker. Its just, i want to meet a girl thats different from the rest. I know i soung clingy right now but..... i just dont know." I put my head in my hands and run my finngers through them.

"Hayes, man i know you gonna find that girl someday." He placed his hand on my back." Just give it time"

With that he gets up and joins carter and matt. I lay back in the sand and think about my 'DREAM GIRL'

________________#______________________
Nakiaya p.o.v

We have been on the road for an hour and Sherby and tanisha is asleep living me to my phone and ms.t . I took a pic of myself and tanisha who had a lil drool coming out her mouth. I put the pic on my IG.
Here we come west palm #magconboys
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys can u vote and comment plez i need a lot of support plez thank u my loves-N.J