Chapter 8

Ray POV

It was a little too quiet, so I decided to check on things. I walked down the hall, but stopped when I heard voices coming from Triana's room. The door was cracked.

"I'm just not understanding why they had to get us." I heard Triana say

"Right, when you told me about the Prodigy thing I didn't know what to say. What if they do that to us"?

Oh shit! I thought

*Flashback*

We was on tour in Tennessee and it was another meet n greet. There was four girls as beautiful as Triana, Zahria, and Gabby. Their names were Tiona, Aaliyah, Taylor and Adrienne. Princeton had Aaliyah, Roc had Tiona, Prod had Taylor, and I had Adrienne. The boys came up with this plan where we had to get the girls attached. Whether it was having sex all day every day, getting them knocked up or so deep in love they'll do anything. Every time they'll grow attached we leave. We don't leave a trace. We were that good. Most of them we left broken hearted. Some of they didn't give two fucks. One day we messed up. Badly. Prod had got Taylor knocked up.

"Aye y'all I need to tell y'all something" Prod said

"Wassup" Princeton said

"Taylor pregnant"

"Um ok"? I questioned "What does that have to do with us"?

"Right" Roc added. "That's apart of the plan"

"FALLING IN LOVE WASN'T"! he yelled

Those words hit home.

"Sooooooo y'all don't really love us". Tiona said