Kidnapped (Mindless Behavior love story)

Princeton P.O.V

Today is the I get to take my baby girl, Triana. Why am I taking her? She deserves it. Her and her friends Gabby and Zahria. I remember it like it was yesterday...

*Flashback*

I was signing posters and C.Ds for fans I love dearly. I looked up to see the faces of beautiful fans and I saw her. She stood there smiling and laughing. She looked beautiful. Her glasses on her face made me smile. I knew I was in love with this girl.

"Who are you looking at"? Ray asked

"This girl" I said

"The one with the glasses"

"Yep"

"She's cute... but who's her friend"

"Which one"

"The one with the braids"

"Awe"

"Who are y'all looking at" Roc asked

"These girls" I said

"The one with the glasses and the other one with braids"

"Yeah"

"The one with the glasses she's cute... the one with the braids is cute.. but who's that tall girl"

"I don't know"

I was still staring at her when she looked over to the table. She smiled and did a little wave. I smiled and waved back. She turned to her friends and started talking again. A few minutes later she walked up and gave me her C.D.

"What's your name" I asked

"Triana" she responded with a smile

"Pretty name"

"Thank you"

"Are you coming to the concert"

"Yeah"

"Is anyone coming with you"

"Yep, my friends Gabby and Zahria. Zahria is the one with the braids, and Gabby is the tall one"

"Oh ok"

I looked over and see Ray and Roc talking to Zahria and Gabby

"See you at the concert, Triana" I said with a wink.

"Ok Princeton" she laughed.

I stood up and went to get ready for the concert. When it was concert time I saw Triana, Gabby, and Zahria. They looked amazing. Triana had on some black pants with studs on the side. A black shirt that was laced in the back and her Oreos. Her hair was curled into a bun. Zahria had on a black shirt with her black and white leggings with her Oreos. Her hair was braided. Gabby had on a red shirt with some black pants and ger black and red Jordans. Ray, Roc, and I started performing All Around the World. While I was performing I saw Triana singing along and dancing. Then we performed #1 Girl. At the end Ray, Roc, and I pointed to our #1 girls. Ray pointed to Zahria, Roc pointed to Gabby, and I pointed to Triana. She looked shocked. We performed many more songs then went backstage. I saw Triana, Gabby, and Zahria.

"Hey, did yall like the concert"? I asked

"Yea, it was amazing"! Gabby exclaimed Zahria and Triana looked at each other then back at me.

"Yeah it was cool..." Triana said I started to grow worried. Was it me? Was it something I did? I know Triana likes me, I can tell by the way she looks at me. I could tell something wasn't right. Damn, I was all over that one girl in Missing You... but I care for and love Triana... I was interrupted by my train of thought when Triana and Zahria said

"But the best part was meeting yall and hanging out".

"Awe ok, that's good" Ray stated We all talked for a good hour when the girls realized they had to go. I pulled Triana over to the side.

"Triana..."

"Yea"

"I gotta tell you something"

"Okay"

"Ever since I laid eyes on you I-"

I was cut off

"Princeton please, thank you I know what you're about to say, and I do love you ALOT, but I'm WAY to young for you. I don't mind us being friends, but I can't be with you. It's not right. Thats a whole 4/5 year difference Princeton. I can't do it. In plus if I were to be with you it wouldn't work. Different time zones and places and you being on tour. I can't deal. I got to go, bye."

"Wait, Triana" She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Yea"

"I..."

"You.... what" she said walking towards me to where our bodies were close.

"Tell me" she whispered I stared at her and she stared back.

"Princeton I really have to go so you need to come on".

I put my hands around her waist.

"I love you"

But before she could say anything else, I pressed my lips onto her soft lips. She pulled away and stared at me hard.

"I got to go" she stated

*Flashback Over*

As I sat on the edge of the bed I saw Ray entering the room.

"It's time Prince"

"Aight let's go"

Ayye!!!!! Did u like the 1 chap... lemme kno cuz it dont make since 2 continue if yall dont like it!!! Aight TriiTrii out.