Chapter 2

Triana's POV

I was getting ready to hangout with the girls when I had a flashback about the concert. I quickly shook the memory out of my head. It was a good and bad day for me. The good part of that day was that it was my birthday and I got to meet MB, but the bad part of that day was that I broke Princeton's heart. For one that boy is to old for me, and second I wasn't ready for a relationship. He was "Ready for Love" and I wasn't. I decided to walk to Zahria's house since it was around the corner. She said Gabby was already there since she spent a night. As I was walking I felt like someone was following me. I picked up my pace and ran to Zahria's apartment complex. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it"

"Triana"

She opened the door.

"Why you knocking like you the police"

"Zahria, don't trip, now lemme in"

When I walked in I saw Gabby

"What's up"

"Hey TriiTrii"

"What was yall doin"

"Talking about the concert"

"Well proceed"

"Tell me why Roc asked me out" Gabby said.

"Forreal??? Ray did the same thing to me. I was thinking I do love you, but damn nigga we just met" Zahria said

"Haha forreal Princeon was trying to asked, but I cut him off when he was trying." My point is why did we say no when we know we LOVE them. Like anyone else wouldv'e been like oh my god YES!"

"Well, I said no because I didn't wanna here the other fans mouth talking about why you wih her and you should be with me and all that crap." Zeeh said.

"Well, I said no because I didn't want anyone dissing them about who they with and how they this and that and in plus I don't got time for games with these girls cause they mad they ain't got Roc. Shoo, I can kick a girl's ass if they want to play" Gabby yelled.

"Gabby sit down that don't even make sense. You don't even have Roc cause you said NO!!! Anyway, I said no because he WAY to old for me and I heard that he crazy. He look like it to, the way looked at my body and the way he kissed me made me feel uncomfortable." I said.

"What?!?!"

You and Princeton kissed!?!" Zeeh exclaimed

"Well, yea he grabbed my waist and I tried to pry his hands off, but he wouldn't budge, so he pulled me close and kissed me."

"I'm mad that you had to hide that infomation from us" Gabby said.

"Right" Zahria added

"In plus Princeton, Ray, Roc, and Prod had this thing were they play their fans, by getting them to fall in deep love with them and when they leave the girl commit suicide or they'll get the girl knocked up and leave them. That's why Prod left. He couldn't leave the girl because she was carrying his child and he couldn't keep hurting his fans."

"How do you know all that?" Zeeh asked

"I talked to him"

"How you get in touch with him?"

"Dang, what is this 20 questions?!"

"Answer my question"

"Well, because his momma is really good friends with my momma, so techically, Mama Wanda is my god momma and Prod is my god brother."

"Trii I'm so mad at you. First, you didn't tell me that you and Princeton kissed or however it went. Now Prod or shall I say Craig is your god brother?"

"Triana, do you know how many Mindless Behavior tickets we could've gotten? When did you find this out?"

"First of all that's just plain selfish I ain't gon' use him like that. Second of all I found out a week after the concert."

"Oh, well you still didn't tell us" Gabby added

"Yall trippin, I want something to snack on. Whatcha got Zeeh."

"Nothing... let's go to 7/11"

"Aight lets go"

We took a shortcut into the woods. In the woods was a white van.

"Yall, I think we should turn around and run" I said

"Yea" Gabby and Zahria said in unison

But before we could get out we were grabbed.

"Stop! Lemme go!" I screamed

"Miss me" a voice responded

But before I could make out the voice I blacked out.