Chapter 10

Princeton POV

I got her. Looks like Triana is attached. Haha. About time! I looked out the window and see Triana, Zahria, and Gabby. Triana is pointing out into the woods and Zahria is nodding her head in agreement. Gabby looks like she's putting her lil input on something. I wonder what they could be talking about. They ain't going no where so they can hang that up. Especially Triana. Baby girl ain't going anywhere. I wish she would try to leave me. She'll have another thing coming. I walked outside to see what was up.

"I notice that their lights be out by 12. So if we want this plan to work we got leave around 1-1:30." said Gabby

"I don't want to leave too late because once the cabin settles it creaks!" Triana said.

"True" Zahria added

"When do y'all want to leave" Triana asked

"Friday" Zahria said

"Why not tomorrow?! I'm ready to get the fuck out of here! Roc getting on my nerves!" Gabby said in frustration.

"How do you not know one of them nosy muthafuckas not around the corner. We gotta wait a few days cause if one of em is on the side of the wall they'll forget about it." Triana said

Forget about it my ass. I'll remember. So my baby is trying to leave me. Haha she thought! I walked into the house and thought about telling Roc and Ray what I heard. Nah I ain't gonna say nothing cause knowing them one of em is gonna slip up and if they know then the girls are gonna switch shit up. If I can say one thing is that we aren't fucking with fools. While I'm in my inner thoughts I heard the door open.

"Hey, Prince" they all said at once.

"Wassup. What was y'all doing outside?" I asked

"Just getting some fresh air" Triana responded. "We'll be in my room if you need anything."

With that they walked down the hall.

Gabby POV

"That lil nigga know wassup." I whispered.

"Right" Zahria stated

"Princeton ain't stupid. He smart. He already one fucking step ahead of us."

Triana didn't say anything. She already knew.

"So what are we going to do?" She asked

"If we gon make a move we gotta be quick." I say

"Say no more" Triana said

___________________________
I've been slacking. I just don't know if I'm feeling this book anymore. I might just delete it....