Chapter 3

Ricky's POV

I some how fell asleep while comforting Dj and I'm not complaining because her and I got even closer than before and I honestly couldn't ask for anything else right now because I got to comfort my best friend/ love of my life and it feelt so good to see her smile after she cried for that idiot that hurt her. I swear I am going to hurt him twice as bad as he hurt Dj. Why would he do this to her ? He's an idiot. As I was spacing out I felt Dj begin to wake up so I looked over and smiled at her beautiful face and she opened her eyes. Now I can go on about how beautiful her eyes are or I can just say it simply her eyes are beautoful. I wanted to so badly tell her that I was in love with her but I know I couldn't because she still had feelings for him.

DJ'S POV
I woke up the next day to find Ricky next to me smiling at me somehow I forgot about my ex-boyfriend and I smiled back at him my eyes no longer sad and my smile was real not the fake smiles I used to give. And it was I'm that moment that I realised something crucial to mine and Ricky's friendship. I have feelings for Ricky. And not just friendly feelings. I liked Ricky like actually liked him. I didn't realise that I was spacing out nor that I was frowning but Ricky noticed and said that it was going to be okay and that soon I'd forget about him and I looked up at him and smiled again while thinking if only you knew Ricky if only you knew. Ricky got up and said he had to go home but I was complaining begging him to stay longer but he said Emery was at his house and that he needed to shower so I told him okay. "I'll be back don't worry" was all he said as he walked out the door. I laid back down I'm bed and started thinking about these feelings that just now decided to scratch the surface. And I definitely will not tell Ricky there's just so much at risk I rather not take a chance of losing Ricky forever. So I contemplated on who I was going to tell this to so that maybe they can help me out. After am hour I decided to text Emery.

EMERY'S POV. (Surprise yooo)
I was over at Ricky's house when I texted him asking where he was. When he texted back I was in his room already.
*r= Ricky, e= Emery*
E: Hey dude where are you ?

R: With Dj why ?

E: Ohhh my bad am I interrupting your love confession to her ? ;)

R: You're a jerk.... and no I was just comforting her because of her break up with the idiot.

E: So that means you have chance now ?

After that there was no reply so I stayed in his room when I received a new message from Dj ? She said she needed to talk to me so I decided to call Ricky and told him I was going out real quick he said it was fine he had to shower anyway. So j texted Dj telling her to meet me at the park near her house. As I was walking I started thinking about what Dj wanted to talk to me about. I hope it's about Ricky. When I got to the park I saw Dj sitting on a bench.