Chapter 5

EMERY'S POV
I told Dj my idea and she agreed which was a good thing because now I know both of them feel the same and always have. My plan is to announce to ricky, his girlfriend, and Jon that Dj is my "girlfriend." I will explain to Jon what is happening because he knows about Ricky's feelings for Dj.

DJ'S POV
Okay so me and Emery are on our way to Ricky's house for our big news. I hope this works but I don't want to hurt myself or Ricky.... ugh I hate feeling like this but Ricky hurt me without him knowing.

RICKY'S POV
Emery and Dj said they had something important to tell us and im getting anxious to know what BOTH of them need to tell us. "I have a feeling that they're dating and they didn't wants us to freak out but they couldn't handle it anymore" said Jon. I looked at him as if he was crazy and it started to worry me a little. What if he's right ? That's what was going through my head right now "Rickyyyyy I've been talking to you for the last two minutes and you've been ignoring me" she whined and pouted who in the world said that was cute ? It looks cute when Dj does it but I actually like Dj not her. "I'm sorry I was just thinking" I said "ooohhh you don't need to think about me I'm right here" she giggled and touched my arm seductively. I cringed what is wrong with me why am I doing this ? Oh that's right I'm doing this for Dj.. "who said I was thinking about you" I said bitterly she looked at me and her smile faded and scoffed I had forgotten Jon was still here and I looked over at him and I saw him look at me confused and angrily ? He had his phone in his hand and it looked like he was texting someone I wonder who could it be Dj ?? Okay I'm thinking about her too much. I was thinking so much that I didn't even notice Dj and Emery come in. "Okay I'm going straight to the point okay guys" Emery said "me an- " before Emery could finish Jon interrupted him and said "hold first are you and Dj dating ??" Emery smiled and looked at Dj. She smiled back oh god please tell me they aren't..... Emery you stole the love of my life.... "that's what we wanted to talk to you guys about" said Dj "we wanted you guys to know that we are a couple and it's great because some of the fans ship us together #Demery" said Emery. I don't know what came through me but all I said was "but most of the fans ship me and Dj more than *demery* and I don't want Dj getting hate" Emery and Dj seemed serious for a bit until I realized I sounded extremely jealous "but I think that it's just because she's my best friend you know" I said oh god I feel like crying I need to get out of here now they all looked at each other and smiled "I'm going to go to the park.. oh uh come on Ashley"

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Oohhh who's Ashley huh ;) what was up with that little burst of jealousy with Ricky ehhh. How's Dj doing as an actress ?? Hope you guys like it byeeeee my ♡♡