::Chapter 1::

**Tori's POV**

"Jennifer you know what, you're weak and pathetic! Why do you think Dad left us!"

"Well, you're no better Tori! You are an immoral child! You don't even know why he left! I knew I should have given you up 16 years ago!"

" I know exactly why! It's all your fault! And you know what, fine! I'll just make it that much easier for you and leave!"

"Good! And don't bother coming back either! And do NOT take those keys Tori Yennifer Coles!!"; she screamed as I ran for the car keys. Once I got them I ran for the back door, because she was blocking the front. I hopped in the car, started the engine, and started driving who knows where. Soon after driving in circles I stopped the car. I started bawling my eyes out. I hated fighting with Jennifer (my so called "mother").

I'm Tori Coles ( not Richards, I have my Dad's last name). I am 16, 5'2, have medium-cut brown hair, and blue eyes. Now, then there's Jennifer Richards. She has shoulder-length blonde hair, is about 37 ( I stopped counting birthdays once Dad left), and has a boyfriend of a year and about 2 months. He's okay. He's fun to be around when he's not high. He's almost hurt me twice. Sometimes, I feel like he's just waiting to do something to me. I've told Jennifer but who do you think she believes. Him. Aiden Henderson. At least, she doesn't get high. But usually I'm around, so Aiden doesn't pressure her that much.

I took out my phone to text my 2nd most favorite person in the world my boyfriend Jayson. We've been dating for about 4 years this December. He knows everything about my life just like Hilary does. All about Jennifer, Aiden, Him hurting me, my Dad. "Hey baby, juss missing yhu. Going to Hil's plc for the night cuz ik ur moms home. Nite love u sooo much<3"; I texted him. Next I called Hilary. Hilary and I have been unseparable, just like me and Jayson but a girlier bond, since we were born.

"Hil, can a spend the night over yours?"

"Tori , why do you even ask. Of course you can. You know where the key is."

"Thanks so much babe!"

"No problem, love you."

"You too, I'll be there in like 10 minutes."

"K."; Hilary said before I hung up the phone and wiped my tears away. I had a feeling Hil could help me . She's been my best friend forever she was always there for me. 

Hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading!  I'll try to have pictures up of the characters. Who do you think should play the part of Tori? I'm thinking Mila Kunis or Jessica Stroup.

Comment!

Vote!

Share!