::Chapter 4::

Tori's POV

   "Get the fuck off my girlfriend!"

   "Well, well, well. Look who showed up. Lover boy. You come to watch the show?"

   "Aiden, get the hell off her! I'm going to call the cops and they'll be on their way in a second!". I took that as my chance to get away. I brought my knee up to his groin and shoved. I didn't even take a second to look at him. I ran for the door this time. But, he was already up and after me. He grabbed my calf and pulled me. Next, I heard someone let out a groan, and the grip on my leg was loosened. I looked back to find Jayson throwing punch after punch to Aiden's face.

   "Jayson! Baby, stop let's just go!"

   "No! This dirtbag was about to fucking rape you! I'm going to kill him!"

   "Wh-what is going on here?". I turned to see my mom with her hand over her mouth.

   "Jennifer, Tori tried to unzip my pants. Then this little boy started throwing punches!"

   "Miss. Richards! Are you really going to fucking believe this...this piece of trash! I see what Tori was saying you always fucking believe him!", Jayson said pointing to Aiden.

   "Jen, are you seriously going to belie-"

   "Aiden! Shut the hell up! Jayson, what happened?", Jennifer said still eyeing everything around us and him. She must believe Jay. I would. I've never seen him this mad before. Ever.

   "Your scumbag boyfriend tried to rape your daughter.", he said through gritted teeth.

   "Is that true Victoria?". I nodded, my eyes still on the floor. Suddenly Jayson grabbed my hand.

   "You don't have to believe her Jennifer, but I'm not letting her stay here.", Jayson said then dragged me upstairs.

   "You're stayin' with me this weekend. No buts.". I just nodded. He took the ripped onesie, my bra, and underwear off of me even though I tried to object.

   "So fucking beautiful. Mines forever. If anything had happened I don't know what I would've do-", he said passing me t-shirt and sweatpants.

   "Don't think about that right now Jay. I love you and always will.", I kissed him. He threw some more of my clothes into a duffel bag and we went to leave. As we got to the bottom of the stairs, Jennifer came running over to me crying.

   "I'm sooo sorry Tori! I should've listened to you!", I glanced at Jayson then back at her.

   "I'll.... go start the car.", Jayson left out the door.

   "Tori please don't leave me! He's gone. You're all I have left!", she sobbed into my chest.

   "Mom... I'll be back on Monday night ok. Calm down. Don't do anything stupid. I just need some time to think and get away from the pressure."

   "O-ok. Bye Tori. I'll call you tomorrow", she sobbed. I nodded and left to get into the car.

   "Everything ok?", Jayson asked.

   "Yup. Let's just go.", I said grabbing his hand. He looked at me and gave me a small smile, and squeezed my hand.

   "It's your lucky night. Mom's making lasagna, your favorite."

   "Perfect.", my stomach growled on cue. We laughed. "Is 'Lina going to be there?"

   "Yea. Her ballet class got switched to tomorrow.". Soon we arrived at his house. It wasn't that far. But, he took the long way, all the way around. Guess he though I needed the peace. Once we got inside Jayson called to his mother. I inhaled the aroma of my second home. Smelled like mint and lasagna. Even though he was going to college soon, he still lived with his mom and little sister, Catalina or 'Lina. They had a dog too. Her name was Peppermint. I loved staying at his house. His mom never minds. And it's so homey.