For Maddy!!

Maddyy's P.O.V

I was currently sitting a a big huge sofa in me and my boyfriend, Luke 's Mansion. I was waiting for Luke to came home. He is always been coming home lately and tonight i will know wh.i heard the fromt door been open meanig Luke is back. I get up to meet Luke. "hye Luke" I say "Hi" he say lazily and was about to go upstairs but i stop him. " Luke can i ask you something" " Can you ask me tommorrow" " No! Its about why are you coming home late lately" i say nicely " i have work Maddy!" He say/half scream " I know  well at least come home early to spend dome times with me !!" I say 

Both of us keep shouting untill.." Your the worse boyfriend i ever had!!" I can feel his body tense because of my word. His face was red. He push me against the wall " the worse huh? You think im the worse boyfriend huh. He kissed me roughly. I melt because of his touch. I kissed him back. He bite my bottom lip. I moan. He move on to my neck. He started to leave my hickey at my neck. I can help but moan again. " well! Im gonna show you that i'm the best boyfriend you ever had" he whisper to me and i know he is smirking right now.

" take off your shirt now!" He say. Luke is really rough tonight and i really love rough Luke. I take of my shirt and short quickly. He repeat my action to take off his shirt. I am half naked rite now and so do he. Luke carry me to our bedroom. He climbe on top of me . " stay put princess i'm gonna make you feel good" he kiss all the way down to my cli.t. I know what is coming. He lick my cli.t without any warning. "Oh yes!! luke ahh" he smirk. He pump one finger inside me. "More Luke, More!! Ahhhh..." "Fuc.k yeah"  he started to pump two finger into me and curled it at the end. "I'm about to come" but luke stop his action. I groan because of loss contact of his finger. "No uh uh i' m going to let you come when i am fu.cking you hard after this" i moan at his words.  He position his big massive di.ck at my clit. 

He started to tease me by rubbing his di.ck up and down at my clit. "Please Luke!" I beg " Beg for more Maddy baby" " please i want you to fuck me untill i can even speak or walk tomorrow ple-" but i was cut of by Luke who is now thrusting in me hardly. "Fuc.k Maddy your so tight.. Ahhh fu.ck " he was about to come and me too. " readdy babe in the count of three..twoo...one" i come and scream Luke's name at the same time. He collapse next to me. " i'm sorry that i yell and for coming late lately, i have many work" he say with a cheeky smile on his place " it fine Luke, i understand" i say. " I love you Luke" i say while kissing his nose " I love you more Maddy"

A/n here yougo Maddy_Hemmings... Hope you like it..

Sorry if i do some mistakes..😁😁

 See ya. Oh and the request is still open so just dm me and tell me..