eight .

^Adrian^

Ethans coming over because I asked. I made an excuse for making him come over its actually just because I got him an early birthday present. His birthdays tomorrow. But anyways I'm still excited its going to be amazing. And my birthdays just a week later but on the same day. Isn't that funny?

Anyways he's coming over and I got him something small but big at the same time. And you cant rap it up. but it'll will be amazing because its going to be very funny.

Ok i just made him a show. like ill get all dressed up to perform and dance show him all of my terrible talents. i just wanna make him smile. and then I'm going to take him out somewhere. I'm not even sure where. After the performance I'm basically winging the rest of the day.

It will be great!

^Sammy^

She forgave me.

Hayden.

I'm so excited to go back out with her. I mean she's hot and I shouldn't have left her last time for that stupid reason. I shouldn't have been so selfish. But I'm going to change if I want this whole thing with her to work out. And I can change. You probably think I can't but I can.

We agreed to meet up at her place. She said she was out doing something with her friends. And that she'll be there by 3. Which gives me the perfect amount of time to get her something small and get ready. Its 1 now so I have two hours.

I waited on her front steps until she came. I stood up and we hugged lightly. No tight grip just regularly.

"Hi. Umm.. I'm so glad you decided to give me another chance-"

"Just don't talk about it. Act like it never happened." She suggested walking past me into her place. "I'm gonna go grab a sweater for later. And throw on some perfume. You wait here." She said pointing at the couch and going to her room. She ran to her room with her little bag from some store I couldn't even pronounce but it seemed fancy it was all in cursive.

I waited.

"Hi." Was the first thing I heard from across the room.

Oh my gosh.

"What are you wearing?" I asked moving on the couch facing her. She walked closer kind of like a sexy walk. You know the ones that are slow and feisty. "You like it?" She asked biting her nail in a sexy way.

I nodded, she had on a lingerie black and red. It was only lace. And it has black straps on the thighs. But since it was only lace I could see everything detail of her body.

"But why are you wearing that we're supposed to go out?"

"Well when you asked for a second chance I had to figure out a way to keep you inside and under if you know what I mean." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Did you think I only wanted sex with you?" I asked.

"No. But I just wanted to stay here and show you a good time without going somewhere special. And I want you to explore every inch of me..right now." She said walking closer and sitting on my lap.

I don't know how I really feel about this. I mean obviously I want it but not like this. I want it when the time is right. She rested her arms around my neck and planted a kiss on my lips.

A/N

Hahaha.... Cliffhanger... Anyways here's the update sorry for such late update but I'm working on it now so this is for now and then on September 27 I'm updating the newest chapter.
K love you byee

Omahajack