seven .

^Ethan^

Adrian and I have been spending a lot of time together lately. one day she just showed up at my place with no effort of looking cute, in tears saying she needed me to make her feel better. but since that day it's been us together non-stop. and since its summer we have more time to hang together. but in 3 weeks we go back to school. Which sucks but I want her to be everything I'm with everyday so I'm gonna finally ask her out. just not yet. I want it to be something special and memorable.

Anyway we're walking to her place right now. hands entwined and my face all hot because I'm so nervous. We've held hands before but we're on a date right now so it's different because it means something's gonna happen or it's leading to something new and different.

(The date)

Our first date was to a pool. I'm in the bathroom while she's outside tanning herself until I got back. I came out the bathroom and found a Cotten candy stand and I remember that Adrian said she loves them especially blue with pink. so I thought of getting her one. they only had pink.

I walked back to her to see some random guy hugging her then walking away. her face was just a huge smile. I walked over to her faster.

"Hey!" she said standing up from the chair she literally just sat on.

"Hey, who was that?" I asked nudging my head to the guy that just left. she looked over and started giggling.

"Oh yea that's my cousin. he lives in Boston so I found it funny that he was here. he barely comes out unless its for his girlfriend. I haven't seen him in 2 years. but we text which is good enough I guess." she kept rambling until she finally noticed the cotton candy.

"Cotten candy?!" her face lit up. I nodded and handed it to her. she smiled and took it then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I haven't had Cotten candy in such a long time. thanks man." she playfully hit my shoulder and sat back down on her beach chair. I sat next to her. She finished her Cotten candy in like 5 minutes. it made me chuckle.

She giggled, "yea sorry I eat my Cotten candy like a pig. it's ugly. just look away. its embarrassing." she says pushing my face away. I got closer.

"I think it's intriguing." She shakes her head and pushes my head away again. but then i chuckle.

"No seriously i think its cute." i chuckle. she just awkwardly smiles.

"Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable i shouldn't have said anything." i turn my head away to then have her grab my head back and kiss my lips. tasted just like cotton candy. And so soft. i had no other choice but to kiss back.

"That your new boyfriend?" a male voice interrupts us. she looks at me and giggles.

"No." she says. still giggling.

"So then what is this? a new thing your trying." She laughed aloud but then got a little serious.

"No, this is Ethan. He's my new friend. Ethan this is Brian. My cousin." She says introducing us. i just smile he does the same. If she only sees me as a friend then it would be wrong to ask her out. Right?

"Do you kiss all your friends like that?" he asks pointing at me. she shook her head.

"No you just caught us at the wrong time. why don't you go to your girlfriend and leave us alone?" suddenly he gets serious.

And looks down. "because we broke up. 2 weeks ago." she looked at me with her mouth in an 'o' shape.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, here sit. i didn't mean to make you think about it." she gives me that face that people give others when they know they screwed up. () i chuckle to my self. And look away.

"Ok well I'm going to leave because i don't want to ruin your date." he says before leaving or even letting adrian say another word.

We look back at each other for a bit. until she speaks. in between a chuckle. "what?" She asks.

I shake my head and turn away with a smirk, "nun." i say. she grabs my head again like before. and that stare pressed her lips against mine again. but they felt even better than before. still tasted like cotton candy though. but i loved it.

Soft sweet lips against mine of the most beautiful girl you'll ever see. Ughhh it was amazing. almost through the whole kiss i was smiling a little and probably blushing.

She finally pulled away. Adrian's smile always makes me smile. i feel like she has that effect on people.

"What was that?" i asked sitting up. she shrugged. "i just wondered what it felt like to kiss you." she said. looking away.

"But you already kissed me. remember when your cousin came?" i asked. she smiled.

"Yea but he interrupted. So i finished it." she said getting up and picking up her things. "hey can we leave, this sun is cooking me?" she complained. i chuckled pretty loud.

She pouted and walked away without me. i came up behind her. hugged her from behind laying my head on her shoulder. "aww I'm sowwy i didn't mean to waugh. can you fowgive me?" She giggled. "yea."

We kept walking and changed to our regular clothes and left. we got something to eat then walked to her place. we were in front of her door. she laid her hands on my chest and pecked my lips like 4 times. then it was eye to eye contact.

"And this time i just wanted to." she said with a smiled then backed away. waving the flirty wave before closing the door behind her.

She left me there on her front door. frozen. Not moving or anything. Wanting more. Craving more. Oh shes good. i felt desperate so i eventually left. I smiled to my own thought.

But god today was the best day ever. i went home with a huge smile. people must have thought i was crazy but i didn't care.

A/N

Wasnt my best. But anyways...Aweee... ethans soo cute. and him and adrian are even better together. they kill me. but sammy was not mentioned in this chapter cuzz this chapter was all about Ethan and Adrian's together but sammy will be in the next chapter. don't worry..! Luv u guys. keep voting. and thank u soo much for the 800 reads.

Byee

Omahajack