three . (sex)

^Adrian^

I was on my laptop as I started hearing loud thumps on my window. What the hell???
I walked over to the window just to find Sammy on a tree branch, kicking my window.

"What the hell Sammy what are you doing here? My mom is home and if she finds you here do you know what would happen?" I ask sarcastically making sure my mother wasn't coming.

He shook his head. And started pushing himself in the window about to drop on my floor and make the biggest noise causing my mom to get curious and come to my room and I was not about to have that.

"No no you cannot come in you'll get caught...I'll get caught." I say pushing him back.

"Then just convince her to leave because I'm not leaving without what I came for." he says pushing himself back in. one leg after the other. dropping softly on my ground.

"Ow." I shout loud enough so my mom would hear. and think I fell. then Ill can send her out to get me some ointment or something. far....

"Adrian, what was that?" She asks from the living room.

"Stay here let me get rid of her."

I ran to the living room and when I saw my moms presence I limped to her."i fell and hurt my ankle, really badly." I lie of course.

"Oh no, do you need to go to the doctors?" She asks sitting up in the couch all her attention on me. "no. I just need you to go to the pharmacy and get me like pain killers and aspirin and like those bandage things like the ones that you wrap around your leg or something." I say trying to demonstrate it as best as I can. ok I've never lied to my mom before well actually I have but not like to get rid of her to go and have sex with my best friend while she's getting aspirin.

"Oh ok. but that's like a 2 hour drive from here to there and then 2 more hours from there to here. I'll be back in 4 hours you really think you can deal with that?" She asks scooting closer to me.

"Yea I'll be fine if I just lay until you get back im sure I'll be just fine." I wink.

"Ok then I'll go right now to not waste any more time. be careful when you move." she says before grabbing her keys and walking out the door.
I ran back to my room. Pushed my door wide open and jumped into Sammys arms and kissed him. arms wrapped around his neck and legs wrapped around his waist. we stood there for a while before anything really happened. He dropped himself softly on the bed and I laid on top running my hands through his hair as he unbuttoned my jeans as I kind of grind on him. He lowered to my neck while also unhooking my bra. I lifted my shirt and pulled the rest of my bra off.

I got up to have better space to unbutton his pants as he sucked on my neck and lowered to my boobs. he flipped us around which made it so much easier for me to gain access on his body now. I traced my fingers over his perfectly sculpted abs. then I lowered and traced his sexy v-line.

He brought his lips back to mine. but it wasn't soft or gentle. it was rough and craving if that makes any sense. he nibbled on my lips and bit them and kissed so hard until they got red and swollen. then he lowered back on my neck and left small kisses. all of a sudden he started to bring his hand into my panties. He put one finger in followed by another. I started with tiny moans but then they got stronger and longer. I tried so hard to hold them in but I ended up cutting my lips for biting them to hard. then he entered right there. it was unexpected but wanted. he thrusted slowly at first but then when the both of us started to feel anything at all he went faster. for a long time. after a while we took a little break. and just stood there staring at the ceiling then back at each other.

"I got to pee." he says while getting up and walking to the bathroom. I took my phone out from my night stand drawer. looked at my notifications. I had a lot. I tweeted a few things. and checked on Instagram until I heard a voice say.

"Ready for round 2?" He asks with a grin. he jumps on the bed on top of me a kisses me better then ever before.

A/N
Left you on a cliffhanger haahaha...imma do that more. anyways here's the daily update. it's harder than I thought. but watever I'll try to do my best and update as much as I can.

Omahajack