Fourteen .

Adrian

Ethan was coming over today. Of course I'm excited, but that also means I have to tell him about Sam. Now Ethan doesn't know that Sam came over today. And I myself am still trying to cope with everything that just happened with Sam. I have about 14 minutes until Ethan shows up at my door step. I was trying to put the place together like it was. I mean nothing happened but when Sammy tends to get nervous he starts to touch and move everything. A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door. I get a hint of excitement and fear rose to my face. I open up and .... It's Sam again. Before I could even react he grabbed my face and kissed me. I'll admit I've missed his lips, but remembering Ethan I stopped it.

"What the hell was that? Like I didn't have enough to worry about .. Ethan is coming in any minute now, you have to go!" I demanded pushing him away and he refused.

"I don't want to leave. I can't just leave us as nothing. It feels wrong. I need you in my life. And I know you're probably thinking, where is this coming from because you seemed fine when you were with Hayden. But honestly all it was .. Was sex. And when I tried to talk to her and actually get to know her for her and not her body. It didn't work. But with you. It was different. I've always loved you just you. And then once I got to know your body I .. Loved you even more. You became a crave to me. You were my everything and you still are. I can't stop thinking about you. I want you back." He was finally done. But I don't believe all this shit.. Because literally where is this coming. He didn't show any of this earlier. Like this is so sudden. Honestly the words were nice but I just can't.

"Sammy, go to my room please.. And just stay there." He did what I asked. Luckily Ethan showed up like 7 minutes later. He walks right in without even greeting me.

He sits on the couch and indicates for me to follow, "okay I'm going to start.. So someone told me about you and Sammy a while ago. But I didn't believe them because I thought you would've told me. And you didn't." I knew it. Chills crawled it's way up my spine.

"I can explain everything." I say.

"Oh yeah ? I would like to see you try." I didn't speak. "Exactly, you have nothing to say for yourself. You know, Adrian .. I didn't wanna believe it. But sadly I can't trust you to tell me the truth about your past .. So imagine in the future. I need some time to think about this because honestly this changes everything-"

"No it doesn't. It was my past.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you it just didn't feel like it was important." I say back looking down guilty.

"Not important?!? Adrian what the fuck!! That's so important.. You can't say that you fucking another guy before me.. Is not important. You know what Adrian .. I feel like this is honestly not even worth fighting for so Imma just leave. And let you handle that." And with that he left. I was so in shock of his reaction that I just stood there for a good minute before walking to my room.

"Oh hey, how did that go?" Sam asked standing up from my bed and staring at me his hands pressed together. I was still kind of in shock but I stood still and quiet for a few seconds and I don't know what came into me but.. I jumped into his arms and I kissed him.

.......................................................

I know that this version of Ethan is not what anyone expected and that's why I wrote him saying those things because no one would have ever expected him to say or act such a way but here's the update hope you liked it and vote and share and all that jazz.. And don't forget about my other story 'sex lessons'. Oh and can you guys help me out and send me pics of who you guys think my characters for my other stories should be or look like .. If you have a picture send it to me .. Thankssssss love you guys so much. Muah

Omahajack ♥️