[ 00 ]

Follows newly-ostracized Nolan Hale as he meets the enigmatic and untouchable Sutton Miller, because his life will never be the same.

✦ ✧ ✦

P R E V I E W
He wanted to tell her that he knew her favorite book, and her coffee order, and the way she always tapped her fingers on her thigh when she was deep in thought. He wanted to tell her that he prided himself in the fact that he memorized the freckles on her skin, and how they were almost like miniature stars forming their own little constellation. He wanted to tell her that he would be there for her, on the bad days too. He wanted to hear her laugh, and know that he was the reason. He wanted to tell her that she could call him at 2:53 am and just cry, and he'd completely understand. He wanted to tell her that she had completely beguiled him; that she was his entire world. Instead, he smiled at her when he passed her in the halls.

✦ ✧ ✦

E P I G R A P H
"Once upon a time there was a boy who
loved a girl, and her laughter was a question
he wanted to spend his life answering."
-Nicole Krauss, The History of Love

✦ ✧ ✦

D I S C L A I M E R
Contains swearing (lots of it) and themes of depression and abuse to some degree, read at your own discretion

F O R E W O R D
This my new novella, and hopefully the first one I complete. Saving Sutton, I believe, is a soliloquy and a tribute to everybody who believes they are less than, for everybody who believes that they cannot be loved.

Because you can be loved. Because there will be someone you'll come across who'll love all your flaws and idiosyncrasies, and moreover, treasure them. Whether it's tomorrow, a month from now, or ten years from now, you will be loved.

So this is to all the Suttons of the world, who hide behind masks of broken smiles. To all the Nolans of the world, who dare to peek under the masks.

Y O U   W I L L   B E   L O V E D.
*cue Adam Levine*

S T A T U S
this is a preview: the first three chapters are here, and  the rest of saving sutton (the fully edited, revised, and extended version) is a radish fiction exclusive

each chapter is fifty cents, however, they do become free after seven days, for those who don't want to spend money

content after chapter three has been removed and replaced with a preview , and you will be able to access the full version 

✦ ✧ ✦